Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raptorclaw's behavioral mod v1.0.0

+8
dinoboss
T-rex Raptor
oneill2009
JoseNt
Calaz
Utahraptor999
T-Raptor
raptorclaw
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Raptorclaw's behavioral mod v1.0.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Raptorclaw's behavioral mod v1.0.0

Post  raptorclaw Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:49 am

I've had it crash, but when I go back to the same spot later, I don't have a problem, indicating that it was my computer having a problem rendering something (ex: Telling it to do too many things at 1 time). If my mod was crashing it, it would do so in the exact same spot each time, not randomly.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Raptorclaw's behavioral mod v1.0.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Raptorclaw's behavioral mod v1.0.0

Post  Utahraptor999 Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:38 am

raptorclaw wrote:I don't know. I tried it out with mine, and it worked perfectly, so I think it may just be your computer. Utahraptor999, did it work for you too?

well yes but it crashes when comes the storm
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JoseNt Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Good day/evening

Just like Calaz, I seem to be experiencing a constant CTD every time I play with your mod.
The game crashes down everytime I switch from the female stegossaurus upward when looking in the tall herbivores in the hatchery. And it also happens when I click to choose the large carnivors. Since it happens every single time, it's definetly not just some random event.
I've been playing this game for a long time, and only today I decided to try mods, and yours seemed really good, and it's the only one I added so far. Therefore I would like to know if you have any possible idea what the problem might be and how to solve it.
Thank you in advance.

JoseNt
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Alright then, it must be my fault. I'll look into it and notify you when I find something.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JoseNt Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:08 pm

I'll be looking forward to it, thank you very much. And I congratulate you for the work already done and your creativity, the skins for instance are simply fantastic.

JoseNt
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  oneill2009 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:15 pm

there is a promlem with this mod as it kepes crashing the game how do i sort this out what do you need

oneill2009
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:35 pm

oneill2009 wrote:there is a promlem with this mod as it kepes crashing the game how do i sort this out what do you need
I've already had some complaints with this version; still don't know what's causing it.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  oneill2009 Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:43 am

well it download was fine then i was playing the game it crashed the fist time i was bilding a serfari and crashed then when i tryed to place a park entrence then it crased it like when you biled serting iterms

oneill2009
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:41 am

raptorclaw wrote:
oneill2009 wrote:there is a promlem with this mod as it kepes crashing the game how do i sort this out what do you need
I've already had some complaints with this version; still don't know what's causing it.

hey raptor my laptop crashed but i know why its crashing its becouse the new buildings try to remove them
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:13 pm

They work fine on mine. If trying to do too many things at once, the game can CTD.

And I did a rundown of the exact same version: all I found was that the female parasaurolophus had no skin, which is a fault of T-joe, the creator of the skins. Hell, I even had to rewrite a large portion of the GUI to add his skins. I don't know how an average downloader would cope with that.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  oneill2009 Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:29 pm

maby there is a sertin way they need to be installed maby v1.0.0 fist then the v5.0

oneill2009
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  JoseNt Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Well my game seems now to be working perfectly in v.1.0.0.
I actually reseted everything to the base game data, then I tryed first insalling the v.5.0 (which had the "no-sound" bug apparently when I tried it) and afterwards installing the v.1.0.0 on top of it. It is now working perfectly with no bugs at all.
So I suppose the v.1.0.0.only works well if you install the v.5.0 before.

JoseNt
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:52 pm

I really don't know why you would need to do so, but if works, don't fix it.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JoseNt Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:32 am

Worst thing happening is a very occasional crash if I start going "nuts" during the game and doing like a begillion dinossaurs during a thunderstorm while rotating the camera, and by very occasional I mean, so rare that I doubt it would not happen playing the game with the normal data. But yeah, everything is working perfectly. And once again, great job Raptorclaw.

JoseNt
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:58 pm

And oh yeah, DON'T place the food cart
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JoseNt Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Yeah, the food cart is really "bugg-y" but it isn't dramatic, BTW what were you trying with the food cart? To have a second "lighter" tipe of food-service for variety, or was it supposed to do something absolutely awesome that isn't quite working?

JoseNt
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 pm

2nd option. The, uh, constant ini wasn't cooperating.
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JoseNt Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:21 am

Well if you ever intent in doing a v.1.0.1 I hope you'll have that figured out till then.

JoseNt
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:57 pm

4-shared link is now up!
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:56 pm

raptorclaw wrote:4-shared link is now up!

ok good luck with this one
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  T-rex Raptor Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 am

why are there a lot of st.... nevermind.
T-rex Raptor
T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptorclaw Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:53 pm

If you didn't want us to mind, then why did you post in the first place?
raptorclaw
raptorclaw
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JoseNt Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 am

Allow me to be unconsiderably childish by adding to raptors previous statement:

"BUUUUUUUURNED!!!!!! "

JoseNt
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  T-Raptor Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:23 pm

Yo, I'm using a different computer how do I download?
T-Raptor
T-Raptor
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Utahraptor999 Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:48 pm

T-Raptor wrote:Yo, I'm using a different computer how do I download?

click the link
Utahraptor999
Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next