Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello again.

2 posters

Go down

Hello again. Empty Hello again.

Post  Nightmare99 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Although most of you probably don't remember me, I thought it would be helpful to clarify. I used to be here under the name of "Pmcg99" or something like that, but I had completely forgotten my password and couldn't use it, so I made this one. Now that that's through, I just want to notify you of a few mods I might be coming out with. Not outstanding stuff, just content I was bored enough to create. Summer boredom, you know the drill. Rolling Eyes
Godzilla Sounds Pack: Basically a replacement of the dinosaur roars in JPOG with roars of monsters from the Godzilla film series. I'm not entirely sure who's roars I should replace with who's, but the T-Rex will use Godzilla's roars and the Spinosaurus will use SpaceGodzilla's roars.

An unnamed texture mod pack: As the header implies, I still don't have a name. It's basically a skin pack for most of the dinosaurs that's based on the pictures in my school textbooks.
Nightmare99
Nightmare99
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Hello again. Empty Re: Hello again.

Post  Gopher Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Interesting material. Hope to see it soon.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum