Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

+6
Raging Raptor
Gopher
Universal genesis
velociraptor24
Raptor
DinoDude65
10 posters

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  DinoDude65 Wed May 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Just curious as to how many bronies there are here. Fluttershy is best pony.
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  Raptor Sat May 26, 2012 7:28 pm

I cant' stand that show.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Post  DinoDude65 Sun May 27, 2012 12:40 am

That's a shame. It's a really good show. Good animation, well-written story; a lot of the developers worked on shows from the nineties that I remember as a kid. It's not as shallow as one would expect. The previous shows were awful (apparently the first one actually had good plot, but the animation and character development sucked) Friendship is Magic has really good character development. I was surprised when I watched the first episode. It's actually pretty good. I'm sorry you don't like it Sad
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  velociraptor24 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:01 am

I'm a semi-brony. (Don't tell anyone else)
velociraptor24
velociraptor24
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:17 pm

lolz

So, the main reason I like this show is because it reminds me of cartoons that I watched as a kid; it's a good nostalgic feeling. They just don't make cartoons like they used to. Adventure Time and Regular Show are exceptions, though. Especially Regular Show; in fact, I'd really like to see a Regular Show episode about ponies. Mordecai comes in: "Hey, Rigby, check it out. PONEEES! YEAUH!"
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:01 pm

*Slowly walks forward with my hand on my chest. Dramatic music playing, the camera slowly zooms out.*
I liek Poniez!

And I heard you liek them to.
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:48 am

YES! I'm starting to become a big Derpy fan, too. I mean, before, I just liked Derpy. She's a good character, and I'm glad they started to expound on her a little more. But for some reason, I just think Ditzy/Derpy would be a really, really good main character, too. Since she's a mailmare, they might be able to start to work her into the show more. That would be awesome.
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Dear God. I have lived to the day where bronies have taken over the forum. Kill me now Rolling Eyes
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Gopher wrote:Dear God. I have lived to the day where bronies have taken over the forum. Kill me now :roll:

Hahahahahahaha noooboooody knowwwwss, the troubles I've seeeeeen:3
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  pokesaurus12 Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:30 pm

Gopher wrote:Dear God. I have lived to the day where bronies have taken over the forum. Kill me now Rolling Eyes
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic I-know-that-feel-bro

I am also not a fan of the show
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:55 pm

i dislike the show. i love skyrim and the bronies are a bit annoying creating pony skyrim. sorry if i offended anyone but i am entitle to my opinion as your are to yours.i used to be a brony like you(really!) but den i took an arrow to da knee. geddit?
EDIT: i am sorry for my rant guys i hope i didn't offend anyone and it wont happen again and i changed it to make it a bit less horrid. again, real sorry and it won't happen again.

Last edited by triceratops master 25 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGorsh Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 am

triceratops master 25 wrote:i hate the godamn show, skyrim ponies are created even! whyy! i love skyrim and the bronies a f######
ruining it. ok rant over. sorry if i offended anyone but i am entitle to my opinion as your are to yours. Twisted Evil i used to be a brony like you(really!) but den i took an arrow to da knee. geddit?

Then I am entitled to have my opinion and I hate you for being a hater who hates for the sake of hating. geddit? :P
MrGorsh
MrGorsh
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  tigris115 Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:59 pm

I'm personally a very large fan of the show.

P.S. Am I one of the few people who actually likes the Cutie Mark Crusaders?
P.S.S. Fluttershy is best pony lol!

tigris115
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum