Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modding Scrapped Dinosaurs

4 posters

Go down

Modding Scrapped Dinosaurs Empty Modding Scrapped Dinosaurs

Post  jfgoofy Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey it's me Jfgooy, today I am going to show you how to mod the scrapped dinosaurs. For this tutorial I'll choose Ornithomimus and it will be made from Gallimimus since they're cousins but first we will copy the Units folder's own files of Gallimimus which are a .ini, a .inx, and a .nwt. If you did it let's get started.

1. After you copied them you should go to the galli.ini file now change the name, screen name, directory, and GUI Dialogue into orni which is similar too the Gallimimus but it means Ornithomimus. Now change the animation "Model=galli" into "Model=galli02". Now place the orni files in the Units folder and you are done with Step 1.

2. The models are the easiest in our steps you just need to copy the .tmd, the hi.tmd, the lo.tmd, and the md.tmd files of Gallimimus and copy them and rename them as orni.tmd, orni_hi.tmd, orni_lo.tmd, and orni_md.tmd. Now you are done with step 2.

3. Now you have to find you're dinosaur's name in the GUI English text and it should prove it so if it's not add them if they were not planned such as Carnotaurus which is a popular mod after Disney's Dinosaur and JPOG.

4 and 5. Now these 2 are the hardest. First you will need to add your dinosaur where the dinosaur you made from on it's digsite on the Fossilhunt.ini file. Here is a reason which is if you had Baryonyx you need to add Baryonyx with Spinosaurus but if you don't then it won't work. Last is you need to place it on The Dinosaur List in the units folder. Now you are done so play and run the game so if it worked you will be a modder with doing scrapped dinosaurs!!!
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Modding Scrapped Dinosaurs Empty Awesome!!!

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Thu May 10, 2012 8:27 am

I never thought of that. I only changed screen names Sad . But now I can have Edmonto and Maiasaura. Thanks man!! cheers
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Modding Scrapped Dinosaurs Empty Re: Modding Scrapped Dinosaurs

Post  jfgoofy Thu May 10, 2012 11:02 am

Your Welcome but if there are bugs please PM me.
jfgoofy
jfgoofy
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Modding Scrapped Dinosaurs Empty Skins?

Post  XxEvilLizardxX Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Is there any way we can skin these dinos? Because I would like to make yangchuanosaurus (Wow, that's quite a mouthful!) and maybe alioramus. I would be using the allosaurus model for both of them. Please reply! Question
XxEvilLizardxX
XxEvilLizardxX
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaKingsnake Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:27 am

XxEvilLizardxX wrote:Is there any way we can skin these dinos? Because I would like to make yangchuanosaurus (Wow, that's quite a mouthful!) and maybe alioramus. I would be using the allosaurus model for both of them. Please reply! Question

A. Alioramus' model would be better if it was cerato
B. Yangchu's would be better if it was Acro
C. You can have two different skins. Once Somebody emails me ConvertCCT, Hex editor and Acro's skin base (( The one we use to skin with)) I will do Yangchu.
CaliforniaKingsnake
CaliforniaKingsnake
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  veloci Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:40 am

hi, im new how u download skins and apply I tried... Like a Star @ heaven plz reply

veloci
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down