Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Park 4. Sequel, Prequel, or Reboot?

3 posters

Go down

Jurassic Park 4. Sequel, Prequel, or Reboot? Empty Jurassic Park 4. Sequel, Prequel, or Reboot?

Post  Ernesto Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:18 pm

What do you guys think? Will Jurassic Park 4 be another sequel, a prequel to the first Jurassic Park, or a reboot of the franchise? And if it is a reboot which I hope it will be, I want it to be true to the novels.

Ernesto
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park 4. Sequel, Prequel, or Reboot? Empty Re: Jurassic Park 4. Sequel, Prequel, or Reboot?

Post  cunfuzzed Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:09 pm

What do I think? I think it won't be happening at all.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park 4. Sequel, Prequel, or Reboot? Empty Re: Jurassic Park 4. Sequel, Prequel, or Reboot?

Post  Ernesto Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:18 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:What do I think? I think it won't be happening at all.
Don't give your hopes up and let's just hope for the best.

Ernesto
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Ernesto wrote:Don't give your hopes up and let's just hope for the best.
When did I say I wanted it to happen? I (along with many other people) hope it doesn't.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Put it this way.

When I was a child, I used to play spyro, crash bandicoot, all that stuff. I faintly remember older games, but not enough to act like I was an OG. Anyways. The other week, I remembered how these games practically raised me, and how much fun they would be if I could just play them again.

Low and behold, they sell them on PSN. So, after downloading Crash Warped and Spyro, Year of the Dragon, my childhood was promptly ruined. That kickass, unpredictable spyro game was just a horrid 3rd person piece of 1999 tech. Crash, the same. Memories get sweeter with time.

I know, due to childhood memories, just like the ones I had with Crash and Spyro, we think that another JP would be amazing. But it will probably not live up to the standards we personally set for it, because of the fact that we have set such a high mental expectation for it. If by some alien chance a Jurassic Park 4 does come out, I would not doubt that what little people that still do think it is a good idea, will ultimately be disappointed by the real thing.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum