Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokesaurus Production Studios Jurassic Park Movies

3 posters

Go down

Pokesaurus Production Studios Jurassic Park Movies Empty Pokesaurus Production Studios Jurassic Park Movies

Post  pokesaurus12 Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Hello! I am pokesaurus12, the creator of Pokesaurus Production Studios (pokesaurus12 on Youtube). I am the creator of many great videos such as Jurassic Park: Return to Isla Nublar and Jurassic Park Site B Reconnaissence The Movie along with its sequels. Here are a few of them so you can get a taste: Jurassic Park: Return to Isla Nublar
Jurassic Park Site B Reconnaissence The Movie 3:
*Note: A reminder, JP: Return to Isla Nublar was created months before JP: Site B Reconnaissence The Movie 3, so there will be some better changes. If you want to view more, please visit my Youtube account ( Listed on first sentence).
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Pokesaurus Production Studios Jurassic Park Movies Empty Re: Pokesaurus Production Studios Jurassic Park Movies

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:27 pm

I liked the Nublar, although there are quite a few mistakes, like the species, and the colourations of the dino's.
Same with your Sorna one, new dino's.
I liked them overall good work.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Pokesaurus Production Studios Jurassic Park Movies Empty THANKS!

Post  pokesaurus12 Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 pm

I know. The Nublar one was created a long time ago. When I made it, I didn't know I could switch genders of the dinosaurs from the JPL Film Mod until afterwards. The Reason for the mistake in JPSBR The Movie 3 is because when I began to film, I forgot to change them back to their Sorna skin. But, yeah, I loved making them. The other ones I have are correct, like on the Site B Reconnaissence Series, they are in their Sorna skins. I hope you like the other ones, which are on my account. I was also gonna add some more to this one! In fact:
Prehistoric: The Movie
Jurassic Park Site B Reconnaissence The Movie Part 1
Jurassic Park Site B Reconnaissence The Movie Part 2
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Pokesaurus Production Studios Jurassic Park Movies Empty Re: Pokesaurus Production Studios Jurassic Park Movies

Post  Andrew Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Very nice. Keep up the good work, and as Pachycephalosaurus mentioned about the first one, few minor mistakes.

Great job :3

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Pokesaurus Production Studios Jurassic Park Movies Empty Thanks!

Post  pokesaurus12 Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Thank you. As it is now summer, I have time to create them again! Of course I still need some topic ideas! Can you throw some at me? Oh, and here's one last video:

Last edited by pokesaurus12 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to be fixed)
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down