Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

somewhere on isla muerta

4 posters

Go down

somewhere on isla muerta Empty somewhere on isla muerta

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:25 pm

Somewhere on isla muerta (9 miles south of isla sorna) there was a very sick brachiosaurus,very sick indeed.Soon the disease would spread with deathtifying speeds.So rangers where sent out in a chopper to revive the the sick dinosaur.Suddenly the chopper started to shake!When the crew ran to the pilot they noticed he had caught the disease to when the brachiosaurus was 80 metres away from the chopper.”Something is definetly wrong “said one of the crew.Just then the copter started to plumet to the earth at over 20 mph!Then one of the crew tryed to fly the chopper but only made it worse by making it go into a flatspin!5 seconds later they crashed into an enclosure.”Everyone stay put”said the pilot in pain.Then one of the pilots opened the door but it only opened a touch.”we haven`t landed yet”he said. One second after he had said that they heard an ear peircing roar.”tyrannosaurus”said the pilot “highly aggresive”said the other .”no it sounded bigger “said one of the crew.”suchomimus!!”said one of the crew in agony as he was pulled from the helicopter.”oh god please no it`s a spinosaurus!!”.They tried to get flying again but it was no use the helicopter had broke on impact the blades started to rotate suddenly cutting the spinosaurus`s neck nearly killing it!Just then there was a sign of hope.They heard the sweet sound of another chopper`s blades rotating.”get outa there now the spinosaurus isn`t dead yet but is bleedig badly just get outa there we will drop a rope for ya!”said the other pilot in the other chopper that could fly.One by one the climbed up the ladder when suddenly the electric fence broke, it was a bull Tyrannosaurus-Rex!It ran to the spinosaurus and strangled it to death then the massive bull trex droped the lifeless body and roared in victory.”climb!!!,climb!!!”said one of the pilots as he noticd the bull rex had abandoned it`s original prey and ran towards the helicopter!Thankfully the ranger in the helicopter retired (killed) the bull rex with his sniper rifle.”Thanks for nothing” said the manager on the radio in the chopper “Now our visitors won`t come to our park without that bull t-rex,your`e FIRED!!”said the manager.”only joking you did a great job rescuing our crew in the chopper”.”where returning to base now boss”.”good work men, You saved our parks reputation and our park itself and all the visitors”.”Thats what you hired us to do boss”.”I know,I`ll be waiting in your office we shall all have a celebration inviting all our visitors along thanks to you Very Happy

I will try and update every tuesday Very Happy

Back to top Go down

somewhere on isla muerta Empty Re: somewhere on isla muerta

Post  Raptor X Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 pm

There's a place called Fan Stuff...maybe you should read it's description. <.<
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Moving to Fan Stuff.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Since when were guests allowed to post? And is "deathtifying" even a word?
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:20 pm

He is not a guest, its "username". I deleted him at his dad's request
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:24 pm

lol, that's pretty funny. I forgot deleted users are renamed as "guest."

So much for updating every Tuesday.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Gopher wrote:Since when were guests allowed to post? And is "deathtifying" even a word?
Ugh...So dumb...
I still love you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down