Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isla sorna!

4 posters

Go down

Isla sorna! Empty Isla sorna!

Post  SHdude12 Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:09 am

I have made isla sorna. I can't post pics as I have the xbox version of JPOG Sad . I am trying( on site B mode) to make my carns stay in the middle of the map.
SHdude12
SHdude12
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Isla sorna! Empty Re: Isla sorna!

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 am

Dude , I will Just Warn you , Don't Do this , Okay ??? You will get banned if you keep doing this, I don't want you to get banned . Very Happy
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:09 pm

I looked this topic up in the dictionary, and it said, SPAM! Topic locked.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:56 pm

JPOG Nerd 01 wrote:Dude , I will Just Warn you , Don't Do this , Okay ??? You will get banned if you keep doing this, I don't want you to get banned . Very Happy

Um, first of all, you go to school for a reason: learning. You haven't picked up much. Don't post just to warn others, that's what moderators are for.

Gotta Use Mod Powers Less Often Monster wrote:I looked this topic up in the dictionary, and it said, SPAM! Topic locked.

My dictionary says this isn't spam, but should be kept locked and the maker of the topic should put this stuff in the random topic, or something more related....People these days are just too lazy to read the rules.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down