Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZOMGWTF IS THIS?

Go down

ZOMGWTF IS THIS? Empty ZOMGWTF IS THIS?

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:58 pm

How do sober people make this stuff? Twitch, twitch
I know I'm being harsh, but they seriously need lives, it's not even a joke vid.
All the Sonic fanboys are going crazy making this stuff because theres a 19th aniversary contest, but srsly, not just a high score contest or something?
I have to admit, they did a good job putting Sonic and Shadow's voice clips and all the robots and stuff into the video, I cant do better or even come close to that.
But still...wtf.

Back to top Go down

ZOMGWTF IS THIS? Empty Re: ZOMGWTF IS THIS?

Post  Andrew Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Oh you mean how much like you like shadow as no lives, or you liek him as you search him on youtube, and make avatars as him, and signatures. But is this really worth making a video.

Some 15 years old with no lives, think this will help them.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:46 am

Andrew wrote:Oh you mean how much like you like shadow as no lives, or you liek him as you search him on youtube, and make avatars as him, and signatures. But is this really worth making a video.
I could barely make out what you said up there man, are you saying I have no life, because I have that avatar, own the game, found video parodies I find funny, and only mentioned twice to you?
YU BEST BEH JOKIN BOII
I did not make that avatar either, it's from google...
FAIL

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:53 am

XD!!!!!!

Noooooo What I mean is do you like shadow as much as those geeks on youtube made that vid, or just like, you make an avatar, and sig and just look him on youtube, or you just don't like him?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Andrew wrote:XD!!!!!!

Noooooo What I mean is do you like shadow as much as those geeks on youtube made that vid, or just like, you make an avatar, and sig and just look him on youtube, or you just don't like him?
I just like him, theres more, just search Sonic 19th aniversery.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum