Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JPL NOVEL CANON MOD NEEDS YOU!

5 posters

Go down

JPL NOVEL CANON MOD NEEDS YOU! Empty JPL NOVEL CANON MOD NEEDS YOU!

Post  Clonehunter Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:27 pm

"Originally Posted at Modding Genesis"

"STep right up and get your chance to help finish another Canon Mod from Jurassic Park Legacy!"

ALrighty...

Now, I'm sure many of you here have heard of JPL's original Film Canon Mod, more commonly abbreivieated as the FCM. About a year or two (And a Half) ago, JPL use DinoDude65 (oR DinoDude here I belive) began the Novel Canon Mod, in responce to the FCM and its success. About a year ago or so, the NCM 1.0 when public, and the NCM 1.5 made its way onto the JPL's homepage along with the FCM. The original crew primarily consisted of fellers from Jurassic Mods, including raptors rule, Raging Raptor, DinoDue65, myself (Clonehunter), and a few others. From JPL, we had ASOT, Daspletosaurus5000, and Dinosaur Digs, who is also Srgt.Angel here on MG (PS: I figured out the source of your Avatar and Name). However recently, the team fell apart, mostly right before the NCM project page was moved to JPL's Staff HQ, and then gain dropped afterwards. Simutanously, the planned FCM 3.0 also commited a nosedive.

As of now, I am the only remaining member of the NCM still active (I guess you could also count Tyrannosaur) and still trying to keep it going (In theory, I am currently in command). That is why I am here. The NCM 2.0 needs a crew.

A crew that is overall:
Smart
Know there way around JPOGS internal files
Reliable
Committed
and So forth.

Members of Modding Genesis: We, I, the whole JPOG community, need you to help complete this project.

This, is what we need:

Integrator
- Your job, compile ALL .Tml files, whether they be skins or GUI or something else. We need 1

Skinner/Painter
- Your job is rather self explanatory, sort of... We need a few extra skins for the animals, and some are incomplete as it is is. We need you to create and finish. We could use a couple of you.

FSM Modder
- Your job is change up the Dino behavior. We need someone good for this. For reference on how the animals act, read the books, or sim through. For example, when the paras would move to spot to spot when together, they would line up and go. If this an be done, and you know how, get in here.

Voice Actor or a Recorder
- It has been made clear to me that a new voices are needed for Ed Regis (Powers) and Gerry Harding (Satler). If you can record line from the movie (Harding - Harding, Nick Van Owen - Regis), good. If you think you have a good voice (for Harding primarily) send me a voice sample and I'll hear it over

Thats it for now, and I'll hopefully add more as the postions come up. Thank you and have a good day.

Oh and for those who would like a job, PM me, show me some past work, and then things will take off from there. Thanks-a-lot!
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

JPL NOVEL CANON MOD NEEDS YOU! Empty Re: JPL NOVEL CANON MOD NEEDS YOU!

Post  spino77 Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:55 am

Has any skins or anything been done?
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Lts have been done. We just have a few unfinished skins and a few are missing entirely.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:35 pm

I can possibly work as a skinner/logo-maker.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:11 pm

You Can have my JP Raptor Sounds that not from the FCM If you want to?
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Gopher wrote:I can possibly work as a skinner/logo-maker.

We have someone working on this now... Sorry, but I forgot my post here lol... As for anything else, like skinning, contact DinoDude65 at JPL. If your still interested of course.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:48 pm

I've noticed that the first version of the Novel Cannon Mod Crashes your game whenever you try to hatch a Deinonychus or a hypsodont, you might want to consult that with the Novel Cannon Mod's Higher's to fix this problem, most likely cause is that they were in a rush to finish it.
Pachy.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum