Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinosaur King Deinonychus skin Help

+3
spino77
Raptor X
jackmills98
7 posters

Go down

Dinosaur King Deinonychus skin Help Empty Dinosaur King Deinonychus skin Help

Post  jackmills98 Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:59 am

Hey Guys i don't skin no more Cus i suck at Skinning and now i need a Skinner to make a Dinosaur King Deinonycus i would Ask T-Joe for that Cus i don want to This is the Picture of the Skin

Dinosaur King Deinonychus skin Help 180px-Deinonychus
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Dinosaur King Deinonychus skin Help Empty Re: Dinosaur King Deinonychus skin Help

Post  Raptor X Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:43 am

shouldn't this be in lazy mods and skins? Neutral
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Dinosaur King Deinonychus skin Help Empty Re: Dinosaur King Deinonychus skin Help

Post  jackmills98 Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:52 am

Raptor X wrote:shouldn't this be in lazy mods and skins? Neutral

I Don't Raptor X Wait until a Admin Come's Okay
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:55 am

Get a better pic, then I'll do it, but I can't put it ingame myself, I would need help.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:05 am

Coyotefang wrote:Get a better pic, then I'll do it, but I can't put it ingame myself, I would need help.

Im Very Sorry thats all i got and i changed it to 630x460 and its still the Same Size Sad
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:08 am

jackmills98 wrote:Hey Guys i don't skin no more Cus i suck at Skinning and now i need a Skinner to make a Dinosaur King Deinonycus i would Ask T-Joe for that Cus i don want to This is the Picture of the Skin

Ha, you finally admitted you suck!
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:44 am

didnt i already make that skin along with my pyro raptor?
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorsAreTheBest Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:52 pm

spino77 wrote:
jackmills98 wrote:Hey Guys i don't skin no more Cus i suck at Skinning and now i need a Skinner to make a Dinosaur King Deinonycus i would Ask T-Joe for that Cus i don want to This is the Picture of the Skin

Spino77, I think you suck, not them, I bet you suck at skinning too, loads of people will suck :/ So stop being so stupid Click-Ban!
RaptorsAreTheBest
RaptorsAreTheBest
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:57 pm

RaptorsAreTheBest wrote:
spino77 wrote:

Spino77, I think you suck, not them, I bet you suck at skinning too, loads of people will suck :/ So stop being so stupid Click-Ban!
Well you're nice...

Back to top Go down

Post  Velociraptor Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Maxtyrannus wrote:didnt i already make that skin along with my pyr

Lol Redo that Deinonychus Skin will ya or Forget it! i would Download it if its not like Cartoon like!
Velociraptor
Velociraptor
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Velociraptor Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:58 pm

RaptorsAreTheBest: Spino77, I think you suck, not them, I bet you suck at skinning too, loads of people will suck :/ So stop being so stupid Click-Ban
!

He Sucks at Skinning!
Velociraptor
Velociraptor
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dinosaur King Deinonychus skin Help Empty yo

Post  jetrex56 Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:07 pm

the skin is not that bad its not the best but it is still cool
jetrex56
jetrex56
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Velociraptor Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:38 am

who made me Double Post it wasn't me !
Velociraptor
Velociraptor
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:38 pm

RaptorsAreTheBest wrote:
spino77 wrote:

Dinosaur King Deinonychus skin Help Simjp_19
Does this suck?
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Velociraptor Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:03 am

Can u put a Download that Terrain u Used? Please
Velociraptor
Velociraptor
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorsAreTheBest Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Velociraptor wrote:
RaptorsAreTheBest: Spino77, I think you suck, not them, I bet you suck at skinning too, loads of people will suck :/ So stop being so stupid Click-Ban
!

He Sucks at Skinning!
Yeah, I guess, I mean that he sucks, BUT everyone does at something. For example, I suck at drawing :P
RaptorsAreTheBest
RaptorsAreTheBest
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:34 am

Jackmills always goes on about how his skinning is better then MT and others so im happy he finally admitted it. And the terrain is at JPL
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum