Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im new and full of ideas

Go down

who thinks this is a good idea

im new and full of ideas Vote_lcap67%im new and full of ideas Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
im new and full of ideas Vote_lcap0%im new and full of ideas Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
im new and full of ideas Vote_lcap33%im new and full of ideas Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

im new and full of ideas Empty im new and full of ideas

Post  joel* Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 am

hi all im new to this site now im not an experienced skinner or moder but i have lots of ideas that could make the jpog game a hole new experience i know i might sound cocky and im sorry for that im just so excited to be apart of a group who is so full of ideas and that is as enthusiastic as i am now down to business one of my first ideas. Is it possible to make an attraction that where the ride is basted on a hunting reserve where a customer can get in a vehicle like a land cruiser and operate a gun just like the way you can shoot out of a camera using a cheat and the can pay say 400 dollars to kill an animal i know it might sound brutal but i think if you modded the animal cruelty problem when visitors see a Dino get shoot it could become a cool experience
and so the cost of dinos is kept low mod the hatchery so the dinos cost half the normal price and you could offer both big and small game ether carnivore or herbivore using those icons in the safari ride Dino view list. The attraction icon could be the retire icon in the orders list i know that's a mouth full but im just curious and i would like to hear everyone's opinion before i post another topic. My next post will involve a site b hunting reserve i will explain then happy posting Very Happy

joel*
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum