Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterQuest

5 posters

Go down

MonsterQuest Empty MonsterQuest

Post  Raptor X Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Witnesses around the world report seeing monsters. Are they real or imaginary? Science searches for answers...on MonsterQuest.

PS: I'M PISSED THAT THEY CANCELLED MONSTERQUEST, ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TELEVISION!!! DIE!!!!! Sniper Stay Down!! Hammer Click-Ban! history channel!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

MonsterQuest Empty Re: MonsterQuest

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:51 pm

I know, that show was awesome
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:20 pm

THEY CANCELLED IT? Are they still showing previous ones?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:03 pm

Andrew wrote:THEY CANCELLED IT? Are they still showing previous ones?

I think they show them once in awhile, but i just got season 2 on dvd from best buy so.... Razz
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick3069 Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:18 pm

It got cancelled?
Damn it! I loved that show. They practically proven the existence of Sasquatch/Bigfoot. Seeing as over 20% of the episodes are about Bigfoot or Bigfoot-like creatures, I'm not surprised. Razz

I was hoping they would go after Papua New Guinea dinosaurs (Murray and other unnamed creatures) and the Central African dinosaurs (Mbielu-Mbielu-Mbielu, Ngoubou, Muhuru, Kongamato) soon, but if it's cancelled, I guess that won't be happening. Crying or Very sad I still haven't seen the Mokèlé-Mbèmbé episode.
Nick3069
Nick3069
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Nick3069 wrote:It got cancelled?
Damn it! I loved that show. They practically proven the existence of Sasquatch/Bigfoot.
Not entirely, they missed a fe things, picking an athlete to imitate "bigfoot" wasnt the best choice.

I watchhed tthe show on and offf, I didnt like it to much, I liked lost tapes better.
Then again it spawned many nerds, butthurt and lulz at school.
And those dinoosaurs are the tip of the iceberg of hoaxes. Just don't...

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Hang on. The History Channel canceled one of its appeal-to-the-masses-but-make-smart-people-feel-stupid shows? And you all aren't celebrating...why?

Nick3069 wrote:I was hoping they would go after Papua New Guinea dinosaurs (Murray and other unnamed creatures) and the Central African dinosaurs (Mbielu-Mbielu-Mbielu, Ngoubou, Muhuru, Kongamato) soon, but if it's cancelled, I guess that won't be happening. Crying or Very sad I still haven't seen the Mokèlé-Mbèmbé episode.
My opinion on such myths:
me, myself, and I wrote:I've heard about this and the mokele-mbembe myth. In all truth, dinosaur myths just aren't that unique. Uneducated people look at something big, that seems out of place, and assume it must be a dinosaur.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:42 pm

I guess people believe dino cryptids exist simply because it would be cool if they did, and that affects their jugment.
I know non retarded fully grown people even believe in stuff like Digimon and Pokemon, and even that guy in my avatar , because they like them too much, buuuuut thats just basement dwelling, way different than gullible.

For lulz, I would would totaly tell Shadow fans that he wouldent give two sh1ts about them.
Monsterquest shouldent have been cancelled, it was good for lulz.
Please History, put it back up, but document on teen werewolves, YOU DID VAMPIRES!
I want the lulz.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:58 pm

No I didn't believe any of the stuuf I just watched it for the entertainment.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick3069 Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Coyotefang wrote:And those dinoosaurs are the tip of the iceberg of hoaxes. Just don't...
They're not hoaxes, the Kasai Rex was a hoax, but these ones are something. They might not be dinosaurs, but they are living creatures that are scaring the natives.

cunfuzzed wrote:I've heard about this and the mokele-mbembe myth. In all truth, dinosaur myths just aren't that unique. Uneducated people look at something big, that seems out of place, and assume it must be a dinosaur.
We're talking about natives here, they've never seen dinosaurs in books, TV, movies. But when shown a picture of a Sauropod dinosaur, these natives say it's Mokèlé-Mbèmbé. These people aren't "assuming" that these creatures are dinosaurs, because they don't know what they are, these creatures are just native wildlife to them.

Creationist often show things like the Stegosaurus carving on the Cambodian temple (Google it!) as evidence of their believes, but really, I see it as possible proof that some dinosaurs might have survived the extinction and might still exist today.

I'm not saying the Mokèlé-Mbèmbé is real, I'm just saying it might be. I try to stay open-minded.

Coyotefang wrote:Please History, put it back up, but document on teen werewolves, YOU DID VAMPIRES!
Actually, they did make 2 episodes about werewolves, you can watch one of them on the official web site.
The episodes about vampires and ghost were just stupid, you're supposed to be looking for undiscovered creatures, not freaking UNDEAD!

Honestly, I believe in Bigfoot. I have doubts about the other cryptids, though.
Nick3069
Nick3069
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Nick3069 wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:And those dinoosaurs are the tip of the iceberg of hoaxes. Just don't...
They're not hoaxes, the Kasai Rex was a hoax, but these ones are something. They might not be dinosaurs, but they are living creatures that are scaring the natives.

cunfuzzed wrote:I've heard about this and the mokele-mbembe myth. In all truth, dinosaur myths just aren't that unique. Uneducated people look at something big, that seems out of place, and assume it must be a dinosaur.
We're talking about natives here, they've never seen dinosaurs in books, TV, movies. But when shown a picture of a Sauropod dinosaur, these natives say it's Mokèlé-Mbèmbé. These people aren't "assuming" that these creatures are dinosaurs, because they don't know what they are, these creatures are just native wildlife to them.

Creationist often show things like the Stegosaurus carving on the Cambodian temple (Google it!) as evidence of their believes, but really, I see it as possible proof that some dinosaurs might have survived the extinction and might still exist today.

I'm not saying the Mokèlé-Mbèmbé is real, I'm just saying it might be. I try to stay open-minded.

Coyotefang wrote:Please History, put it back up, but document on teen werewolves, YOU DID VAMPIRES!
Actually, they did make 2 episodes about werewolves, you can watch one of them on the official web site.
The episodes about vampires and ghost were just stupid, you're supposed to be looking for undiscovered creatures, not freaking UNDEAD!

Honestly, I believe in Bigfoot. I have doubts about the other cryptids, though.
These were people who thought gorrilas were shapeshifters yo. Werewolves? Search Teen Werefolf on youtube for lolz. I wont judge you much at all, you seem to be smarter than the average cryptid believer. But the natives have tons of tales, the fact that they believe a few can help, but I think they also have access to alchohol.
Bigfoot has been faked to many times, even the patterson footage has unnoticed shoepads that get past the Monsterquest "experts", I don't believe in bigfoot, not until we can find some bigfoot sh!t.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum