Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allosaurus Vs Stegosaurus Death Duel?

+4
Maxtyrannus
spino77
Raging Raptor
jackmills98
8 posters

Go down

Allosaurus Vs Stegosaurus Death Duel? Empty Allosaurus Vs Stegosaurus Death Duel?

Post  jackmills98 Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:15 am

is it Impossbile to make a Allosaurus vs Stegosaurus Death Duel in JPOG??

just saying?
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Allosaurus Vs Stegosaurus Death Duel? Empty Re: Allosaurus Vs Stegosaurus Death Duel?

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:16 pm

jackmills98 wrote:is it Impossbile to make a Allosaurus vs Stegosaurus Death Duel in JPOG??

just saying?
Not with any new animations, no. You'd have to use the Stego animation, which would turn out well, and for the allo, you'd have to use the Rex animation.

If you're up to it, it would turn out pretty well. Also, this belongs in Site Help, so after you reply ima move it there.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Allosaurus Vs Stegosaurus Death Duel? Empty Re: Allosaurus Vs Stegosaurus Death Duel?

Post  jackmills98 Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:01 pm

okay so its not impossble to make allo vs stego death duel?
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:13 am

No it is possible just allo would behave like a t-rex and would death duel with other dinos
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:16 am

jackmills98 wrote:okay so its not impossble to make allo vs stego death duel?
Yeah, it is possible, but it would use the same animations (movements and finishing moves) as the Stego vs. Rex.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:08 pm

but p101 on RSR s forum he made toro vs trex death duel
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:19 pm

jackmills98 wrote:but p101 on RSR s forum he made toro vs trex death duel
Exactly, he replaced the animations. IT IS POSSIBLE.

Link to that, please.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:24 pm

here you go RR
http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com/mod-skin-junk-yard-f8/toro-vs-rex-death-duel-wip-t97.htm
but sadly the duel never surfaced, it was born in the junkyard and stayed there, though i think we could get P100 to bring it back
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 pm

i downloaded long ago i hate the mod!!? it was boring to wait for toro vs trex ¬_¬
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Maxtyrannus wrote:here you go RR
http://ogparadise.attivoforum.com/mod-skin-junk-yard-f8/toro-vs-rex-death-duel-wip-t97.htm
but sadly the duel never surfaced, it was born in the junkyard and stayed there, though i think we could get P100 to bring it back
Thanks. I thought up the Rex vs Rex idea, using the Spino vs Rex death duel, but it didn't turn out so well. I know that me and rr tried getting the rex to use Spino duel animations, and he got to the point where they would fight, and it would crash. rr has probably gotten the farthest in this idea. Thanks for the link, btw, I thought it was a full mod though. I guess noone has fully done it, but if you can get rr back into the modding mood, he's your best bet if you can't do it yourself. It would be a great new mod, something we need, being a great mod hasn't been around in a while. This would be the next best mod. I think that whomever can get this mod up and running is looking at a rare spot on the Professional Modder/Skinner Team.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:01 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:
Maxtyrannus wrote:here you go RR
Thanks. I thought up the Rex vs Rex idea, using the Spino vs Rex death duel, but it didn't turn out so well. I know that me and rr tried getting the rex to use Spino duel animations, and he got to the point where they would fight, and it would crash. rr has probably gotten the farthest in this idea. Thanks for the link, btw, I thought it was a full mod though. I guess noone has fully done it, but if you can get rr back into the modding mood, he's your best bet if you can't do it yourself. It would be a great new mod, something we need, being a great mod hasn't been around in a while. This would be the next best mod. I think that whomever can get this mod up and running is looking at a rare spot on the Professional Modder/Skinner Team.

your welcome RR But the person who started this mod was P100 and hes the only one who knew how to work it, plus rr has been inactive on OGP so our best modders either are inactive or forgot how to mod, i would try it but i suck a modding im only good at skinning but then again i havent tried to mod ever since i made my Killer Galli mod which was a smiple animation model change in the Raptor's.Ini file, if i could learn to Mod i could try reviving P100/P101's toro vs rex death duel but until P100 teaches me i can do jack squat
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:44 am

i made my Killer Galli mod which was a smiple animation model change in the Raptor's.Ini file

the mod was to easy to make youn just see a Gali jumped oh a prey and do nothing at all while on jump prey
it has no Animation.?
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:34 am

but if you can get rr back into the modding mood

I'd love to mod again, but for some reason my JPOG doesn't want me to and won't install the options.ini file (Don't ask why cause I don't know). I'm not spending another $50-$40 on JPOG either. I'd probaly be able to make the mod, but at the time I can't.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:19 pm

raptors rule wrote:

I'd love to mod again, but for some reason my JPOG doesn't want me to and won't the options.ini file (Don't ask why cause I don't know). I'm not spending another $50-$40 on JPOG either. I'd probaly be able to make the mod, but at the time I can't.

uninstill the jpog gaem then.
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 am

jackmills98 wrote:
i made my Killer Galli mod which was a smiple animation model change in the Raptor's.Ini file

the mod was to easy to make youn just see a Gali jumped oh a prey and do nothing at all while on jump prey
it has no Animation.?

thats because i didnt know how to mod, all i did was make the velociraptor look like gallimimus and thats it, nothing more nothing less
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrannt X Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 pm

A death duel between stego and allo. those two dinos are mortal enemies. I LOVE IT if any noe makes a sucessful mod of this could the please PM me?
Tyrannt X
Tyrannt X
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Wow you know how to make Allosaurus vs Stegosaurus Death Duel? i can't play my JPOG No more cus i done something to my Video Card Rolling Eyes
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoMan314 Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:01 pm

raptors rule wrote:

I'd love to mod again, but for some reason my JPOG doesn't want me to and won't install the options.ini file (Don't ask why cause I don't know). I'm not spending another $50-$40 on JPOG either. I'd probaly be able to make the mod, but at the time I can't.
It costed me 189 $!
DinoMan314
DinoMan314
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfrog Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:44 am

I do suspect this can be done by messing with AI files.......
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down