Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anaconda (1997)

5 posters

Go down

Anaconda (1997) Empty Anaconda (1997)

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:19 am

Who else has seen the movie Anaconda?
i saw it and i like this film.
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Anaconda (1997) Empty Re: Anaconda (1997)

Post  jackmills98 Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:22 pm

i yes i love the movie i got all Anaconda Movie 1 2 3 and 4 relly i got the box set cost £20 for me and loved it!!!!!

Just love it just love

Anaconda (1997) Anaconda
just a Photo of a man and a Giant snake from Anacoda What a Face
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:03 pm

jackmills98 wrote:i yes i love the movie i got all Anaconda Movie 1 2 3 and 4 relly i got the box set cost £20 for me and loved it!!!!!

Just love it just love

Anaconda (1997) Anaconda
just a Photo of a man and a Giant snake from Anacoda What a Face
the 1st and the second are the best, the 3 and 4 sucks
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 pm

i like 3th and 4th films its your Onpition i think thats the right spelling
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:37 pm

jackmills98 wrote:i like 3th and 4th films its your Onpition i think thats the right spelling
no cause is not 3th but 3rd
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:10 am

sorry i hav bad spelling now BTT (Back to topic)
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:49 am

jackmills98 wrote:i like 3th and 4th films its your Onpition i think thats the right spelling

Opinion

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:51 am

Andrew wrote:

Opinion
ah yeah sorry i have a petty bad spelling too but i think that is better than jackmills
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:40 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Opinion
ah yeah sorry i have a petty bad spelling too but i think that is better than jackmills
We don't care about spelling nearly as much as grammar. At least the kid tried to spell it right. Capitolisation and correct punctuation are all I really care about, cause personally, my spelling isn't so hot either. You just can't tell through all this fancy punctuation and capitolisation. Odds are, I spelt "capitolisation" wrong. But I tried. That's what matters. :P

ANYHOO. I loved the movie, and it is my opinion that the latest sequals where a bit cheesy. But all in all, they did a great job of keeping me out of creeks and any sort of murky water for about the rest of my life.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Raging Raptor wrote: Odds are, I spelt "capitolisation" wrong. But I tried. That's what matters. :P
Dammit. I was going to go spelling Nazi on how you misspelled capitalization, but now you've taken all of the fun out of it. Razz

I could never see why anyone would like a movie like this...

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 pm

I hate almost all movies that air on scifi, jurassic park and dinotopia I just dislike, they always look fake, but when I bash them at school nerds get mad Very Happy this one was not sucky, just boring.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:01 am

Coyotefang wrote:I hate almost all movies that air on scifi, jurassic park and dinotopia I just dislike, they always look fake, but when I bash them at school nerds get mad Very Happy this one was not sucky, just boring.

Your fail phails with failure in the air. I like the Anaconda movies. Just not the one with the young boy and the ranger girl in the mine or something, and there's people walking around shooting people while it eats people.

Avatar to me is probably one of the best movies there is going to be for a while now. But true point, how other movies try to relate movies that were a hit and try to make there's with cheap animation and crap. Once I saw a movie called raptor planet.....And they weren't even eating the people. They looked like they pinching them or nibbling them....... Anyways, the best anaconda is probably the first to me. It was kinda weird when it spit the guy out and he blinked.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 am

Andrew wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:I hate almost all movies that air on scifi, jurassic park and dinotopia I just dislike, they always look fake, but when I bash them at school nerds get mad Very Happy this one was not sucky, just boring.

Your fail phails with failure in the air. I like the Anaconda movies. Just not the one with the young boy and the ranger girl in the mine or something, and there's people walking around shooting people while it eats people.

Avatar to me is probably one of the best movies there is going to be for a while now. But true point, how other movies try to relate movies that were a hit and try to make there's with cheap animation and crap. Once I saw a movie called raptor planet.....And they weren't even eating the people. They looked like they pinching them or nibbling them....... Anyways, the best anaconda is probably the first to me. It was kinda weird when it spit the guy out and he blinked.
yeah the 1st and the 2nd are the best
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:36 pm

Andrew wrote:

Are you takin me seriously...again? But really I didnt like anaconda...any of them, and Avartar I dun like. Anacond is the only movie I could watch through whithout being five. Scifi is just boooring srsly.

YOUR OPINION IS WRONG CHANGE IT

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:04 pm

i just like first anaconda film and the second one also i like 3rd and 4th

its my OPINION!!!
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:39 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
Raging Raptor wrote: Odds are, I spelt "capitolisation" wrong. But I tried. That's what matters. :P
Dammit. I was going to go spelling Nazi on how you misspelled capitalization, but now you've taken all of the fun out of it. Razz

Sonofacorndog. I knew that someone would find a spelling error.

confuzzed wrote:I could never see why anyone would like a movie like this...
I don't think anyone actually liked it, they just watched it cause it's about huge snakes eating peoples. Like Snakes on a Plane, the "snakes" part is where the money's at. Not so much the "plane" part. sunny

Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Coyotefang wrote:Are you takin me seriously...again? But really I didnt like anaconda...any of them, and Avartar I dun like. Anacond is the only movie I could watch through whithout being five. Scifi is just boooring srsly.
First of all, Anaconda isn't sci-fi. If anything, it's a crappy B-level horror film, and that's it. Second of all, did you just call the genre that managed to produce something as awesome as the xenomorph boring?

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:58 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:Are you takin me seriously...again? But really I didnt like anaconda...any of them, and Avartar I dun like. Anacond is the only movie I could watch through whithout being five. Scifi is just boooring srsly.
First of all, Anaconda isn't sci-fi. If anything, it's a crappy B-level horror film, and that's it. Second of all, did you just call the genre that managed to produce something as awesome as the xenomorph boring?
Idano, it was just stale, I wanted to stop watching.
Scifi as in anything origionating on syfy or failing monster horror, Avatar can suck my [censorship]spherecal toys[/censorship]. A beast like that is kool though. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 am

Coyotefang wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Are you takin me seriously...again? But really I didnt like anaconda...any of them, and Avartar I dun like. Anacond is the only movie I could watch through whithout being five. Scifi is just boooring srsly.

YOUR OPINION IS WRONG CHANGE IT

Well I don't see how you don't like it. And I only liked the first anaconda.

EDIT: I also agree with TWK. The Xenomorphs

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:16 am

I also agree with TWK. The Xenomorphs
Darnit.

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Andrew wrote:EDIT: I also agree with TWK. The Xenomorphs
Though the Predators also get awesomeness points.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
But there's an AP cost...lolfallout.

The new Predator film is supposed to be like a micheal bay film, according to G4 Xplay (am I seriously the only one to watch G4?) they are trying to experiment with more special effects, especially in the fire and explosion department..
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:01 am

Raging Raptor wrote:
cunfuzzed wrote:

The new Predator film is supposed to be like a micheal bay film, according to G4 Xplay (am I seriously the only one to watch G4?) they are trying to experiment with more special effects, especially in the fire and explosion department..

I dunno what G4 is....

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Andrew wrote:
Raging Raptor wrote:
cunfuzzed wrote:

I dunno what G4 is....
Look at the New Vegas topic in Video Games, there's a link to the channel's website.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Raging Raptor wrote:
cunfuzzed wrote:

I dunno what G4 is....
Look at the New Vegas topic in Video Games, there's a link to the channel's website.
It under cutting edge on demand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum