Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you want to make a sick Park go to this address :

3 posters

Go down

If you want to make a sick Park go to this address : Empty If you want to make a sick Park go to this address :

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:55 pm

If you want to make a sick Park go to this address : http://modgenesis.hostingdelivered.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3577

Then Follow both videos. Credit To JPNick13
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

If you want to make a sick Park go to this address : Empty Re: If you want to make a sick Park go to this address :

Post  godzillaman Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:56 am

Hmmm.... I'll have to try it sometime. Making Islands is the only mod I can't do.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

If you want to make a sick Park go to this address : Empty Re: If you want to make a sick Park go to this address :

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:12 am

I can make Nice Islands Very Happy
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:08 pm

Show me/post some!
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:10 pm

I would but I don't Know how to make an attachment. Evil or Very Mad
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:04 pm

What do you want to attach?
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Wait , Can You give me a week , and I'll Make a alright park. I'll Post The Download in The islands/Missions Forum when I'm Done
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:02 am

JPOG Nerd 01 wrote:If you want to make a sick Park go to this address : http://modgenesis.hostingdelivered.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=3577

Then Follow both videos. Credit To JPNick13

I smell spam.... Locking topic. You better be careful.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:06 am

I don't think it's spam of topic-locking level...
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:09 am

Yeah, but spam is basically advertising, and that's about what he is doing. Other users can still access it.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down