Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who was the most fearsome dinosaur?

+7
JPOG Nerd 01
Nemean Spinosaur
maximusthedark
godzillaman
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Gopher
Allosaurus571
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Who was the most fearsome dinosaur? Empty Who was the most fearsome dinosaur?

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:00 pm

Who do you think the most fearsome dinosaur was? I think it is Allosaurs. Here are my reasons:
1: His sheer size
2: His HUGE claws
3: Allosaurus did not weigh a lot. Only about a ton.
4: His razor sharp teeth.
5: His peed
6: Allosaurus was smart
7: They most likely hunted in packs
Those are my reasons. What are your reasons?
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who was the most fearsome dinosaur? Empty Re: Who was the most fearsome dinosaur?

Post  Gopher Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:01 pm

I think Spinosaurus was. You are thinking of Jurassic, right?

1:his sheer size
2:Claws
3:Estimated: 6-7 tons!(Or more)
4:Cone-shaped teeth
5: Not sure 'bout speed...
6:Probably not very smart.
7:I dunnoooo.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who was the most fearsome dinosaur? Empty Re: Who was the most fearsome dinosaur?

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:16 pm

They say he probaly didn't attack other dinos due to its sail. The sail was REAL fragile.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:20 pm

True, True,....But, I have a feeling...Like, his size alone is overpowering. He couldn't have lived on fish all his life, Even if some were six feet long, or whatever...
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:24 pm

True, he probaly fed on small-medium dinosaurs. But allo took on XL dinos!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Allosaurus571 wrote:Who do you think the most fearsome dinosaur was? I think it is Allosaurs. Here are my reasons:
1: His sheer size
2: His HUGE claws
3: Allosaurus did not weigh a lot. Only about a ton.
5: His peed
6: Allosaurus was smart
7: They most likely hunted in packs
Those are my reasons. What are your reasons?
Allosaurus weighs 3 tons, and Allosaurus was not smart

I know I love Allosaurus. Very Happy
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:56 pm

From what ive read and watched, allosaurus was a relitivaly smart (not raptor smart but smart). Ive studied dinos for 7 years.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:02 pm

Allosaurus571 wrote:From what ive read and watched, allosaurus was a
relitivaly smart (not raptor smart but smart). Ive studied dinos for 7
years.
Ive studied Allosaurs for 7 months non stop!

They had the Bran of an alligator.

Last edited by THE DINOSAUR MAN on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:04 pm

Okay, were going of topic. Lets get back on topic.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  THE DINOSAUR MAN Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:18 pm

ALLOSAURUS
1: sheer size.
2: HUGE claws.
3: weighed a lot.
5: His peed.
6: They most likely hunted in packs
THE DINOSAUR MAN
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:56 pm

Am I drunken or did you just copy and paste allo's stuff. Twitch, twitch

About spino...
I highly doubt spino hunted medium carns...

About allo...
Again, you have to realize, He was the biggest in the jurassic, and....TO spino, he's just a medium predator. The carns allo hunted were probably hard, which is why it may have hunted in packs; thus killing HERBIVORE prey.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:31 pm

I think it's Troodon:
1. Teeth were really serrated (Name means Wounding Tooth)
2. Larger and smarter than velociraptor (3feet tall, about as smart as an opossum, which makes it the smartest dinosaur ever.)
3. Had killer claw
4. Could run very, very fast
5. Hunted in packs
You after you make him mad: MEDIC! and you're not drunken , Gopher.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:53 pm

Woah, Troodon?!

I mean, seriously, his size was MINIATURE, and his killing claw didn't do much against larger predators.... Seriously..

Sure, it was smart, but.... Velociraptor was 3 feet tall, too, If I am not mistaken.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maximusthedark Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:56 pm

Tyrannosaurus Rex...
1- collosal in size despite not being the biggest...
2- claws on its feet act like steak knives for stomping on and ripping away flesh...
3- about 7-8 tons yet the young adults are lethal for it's agility...
4- banana sized teeth especially designed for ripping flesh and crushing bones to fragments...
5- may outrun the biggest ornithopods around... especially the young adults...
6- not that smart, yet their brain is designed to handle the primary motors of it's body and it posseses an acute binocular vision, smell, and might also be capable of detecting low-frequency waves like elephants...
7- many remains have been found in groups... making it a pack hunter...
Who was the most fearsome dinosaur? 1370349396_m
maximusthedark
maximusthedark
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:03 am

Gopher wrote:Woah, Troodon?!

I mean, seriously, his size was MINIATURE, and his killing claw didn't do much against larger predators.... Seriously..

Sure, it was smart, but.... Velociraptor was 3 feet tall, too, If I am not mistaken.

Dont under estimate him just because of his size, Gopher, thats the mistake that could end your life if you lived back then.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:08 am

Velociraptor was a foot or two smaller. Besides, you have to give it credit for basically being a bigger, smarter Velociraptor. Also, Troodon was much more intelligent and faster than the larger preadators. Have you seen Dinosaur Planet? Me and My dad were having a conversation like this, he said he wan't scared of a Velociraptor, Look what happened do Dr.Wu in the book! (not even enough time to MEDIC! )
Check this out:
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/atxf/raptor-et.html
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 am

Allosaurus571 wrote:
Gopher wrote:Woah, Troodon?!

Dont under estimate him just because of his size, Gopher, thats the mistake that could end your life if you lived back then.

Yeah, but no one has lived with dinosaurs. So technically, I can do that. Besides, this is a topic for discussing if a dinosaur was fierce. And I'm not that stupid as to know nothing about survival if I indeed did live in the Mesozoic Era. I mean, sure-- I'd get away from Troodon. I'm just posting from a larger dinosaur's point of view. alien
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:28 am

Fine, so you would eat Troodon. But, if I was a Triceratops and you were a T-Rex, you'd run away if I was healthy, right? So, we have to have a like point of view in order to judge this accurately. Anyway, did you read the link?
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:55 am

Nobody has seen dinosaurs, so this is a "myth" in my opinion, as we don't have enough proof.

I did partially read that link, it's weird. But I absolutely DO NOT believe in evolution.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:13 am

Gopher wrote:But I absolutely DO NOT believe in evolution.

WHAT!!!??? How can you not belive in evolution!?
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:53 am

Because Darwin had problems, and was going mad....I mean, WE evolve from APES!? Gimme a break! Rolling Eyes If we need to, we should make a whole other topic on this. We can go on rambling forever, you know.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:58 am

Ok, im will make a new topic Razz
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:59 am

Yeah....Oh great... bom
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:18 pm

Yep! I did it!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:25 pm

I see that. Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Spino must've been, or Giganto, the most fearsome. But spino's sail could've scared off some dumb predators, which is.....all of 'em.

Look what happened do Dr.Wu in the book! (not even enough time to )

(From godzilla)

Seriously, man..... IT'S A BOOOOOOK! JP is totally fiction, well, most of it, but...take things realisticly. I mean, no one actually has been up-close with a Velociraptor....just use common sense.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next