Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPPP!!!! PLZZZZ!!! How to change my dinos name (exampe: tyrannosaurus name change to giganotosaurus????)

5 posters

Go down

HELPPP!!!! PLZZZZ!!! How to change my dinos name (exampe: tyrannosaurus name change to giganotosaurus????) Empty HELPPP!!!! PLZZZZ!!! How to change my dinos name (exampe: tyrannosaurus name change to giganotosaurus????)

Post  OOPPEL Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:31 am

´How can i change my tyrannosaurus name? Or anyones name? someone plzzzz help me Sad Crying or Very sadWhip
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

HELPPP!!!! PLZZZZ!!! How to change my dinos name (exampe: tyrannosaurus name change to giganotosaurus????) Empty Re: HELPPP!!!! PLZZZZ!!! How to change my dinos name (exampe: tyrannosaurus name change to giganotosaurus????)

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:14 pm

I gotta make a questions topic. Ok, you have to find the dinos .ini file. It is in the units folder.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HELPPP!!!! PLZZZZ!!! How to change my dinos name (exampe: tyrannosaurus name change to giganotosaurus????) Empty Re: HELPPP!!!! PLZZZZ!!! How to change my dinos name (exampe: tyrannosaurus name change to giganotosaurus????)

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:13 pm

Allo can you lock this topic and this is what I have to say to oppell or whatever his name is

Just listen. Just listen. Just listen. Just listen.
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:37 pm

No, hes new, Ill let it go, for now.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:42 pm

Ok he's new .
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:02 pm

Allo, you gotta make a "Quick Questions" topic. Spam like this is clogging up the forums.

Use the Eng.txt.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:03 pm

Yep , That's How you do it.
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:17 am

I went to the locals and Eng.ini and try to find the dinos names and i found them at last and there change those names and go to the game and it works Cool
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:19 am

oh, i mean Eng.txt Very Happy
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:27 am

There's and edit button. Use it.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Don't Double Post
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:58 pm

Don't backseat mod.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:00 pm

JPOG Nerd 01 wrote:Don't Double Post

You've already been banned for a day--Do you want some more time?
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:01 pm

I thought it was for a week?
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:07 pm

I changed it. Mercy of Gopher here. king
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Good. It was starting to get boring... Razz
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Hey I'm Back . And I don't want to get banned for more time. Plus When You banned me for a week I didn't Use it for Five datys then I went back online
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:43 am

Gohper changed it to one day.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Yeah but this is the first time in five days , I've Used Jurassic Mods
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:47 pm

We realize that. For the millionth time, stop posting to boost your post count! I can delete your posts!
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:50 pm

I know , I know. Someone Lock or Delete this topic
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:41 pm

As you wish.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down