Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO . does anybody here still remember me?

+6
Allosaurus571
Andrew
RaptorSpinoRex
procompsognathus101
Raging Raptor
thegrimmshow
10 posters

Go down

HELLO . does anybody here still remember me? Empty HELLO . does anybody here still remember me?

Post  thegrimmshow Thu May 13, 2010 8:55 pm

hi guys, i'm sorry if i've been out for too long. It's because I've been busy with studies and I have no time to play JPOG. hehe. by the way. how are you all? Smile
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

HELLO . does anybody here still remember me? Empty Re: HELLO . does anybody here still remember me?

Post  Raging Raptor Thu May 13, 2010 9:13 pm

thegrimmshow wrote:hi guys, i'm sorry if i've been out for too long. It's because I've been busy with studies and I have no time to play JPOG. hehe. by the way. how are you all? Smile
HELLO . does anybody here still remember me? Excited

IT'S YOU!!! Glory,you're the one who inspired me to mod and remain on this site, trying to keep it active. Very Happy

I am at you're debt
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

HELLO . does anybody here still remember me? Empty Re: HELLO . does anybody here still remember me?

Post  procompsognathus101 Thu May 13, 2010 9:36 pm

...........I'm speechless......I thought he'd never return! well, there's one more member back to the site! cheers
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Fri May 14, 2010 1:27 am

wooohooo cheers cheers you're back, stupid school (i don't like school very much much) Very Happy
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri May 14, 2010 1:33 am

Uh..you know him? When did you first go to this site? Not as a member, but maybe just as a guest.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri May 14, 2010 8:03 am

OMG OMG OMG MG MG MG MG G G G G G

Uh... uh......uh.......

uh.......um........uh....

ITS YOU! OMG OMG OMG TGS.

Tgs, you still know me I think, I'm Jurassic boy99, or jurassickid99.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 am

WOOHOO!!!! Your back! geez, i was scared that you would never come back, lol.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Fri May 14, 2010 9:03 pm

i told you all i would come back. so don't worry now. when i get to have my new computer. i'll start modding again. and I'm hooked to sculpting predators and aliens too. so i might need twenty bodies now. haha! Smile
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sat May 15, 2010 1:44 am

thegrimmshow wrote:i told you all i would come back. so don't worry now. when i get to have my new computer. i'll start modding again. and I'm hooked to sculpting predators and aliens too. so i might need twenty bodies now. haha! Smile
you are an AvP fan?
i love Aliens and Predator
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  thegrimmshow Sat May 15, 2010 8:33 am

yeap, i am an avp fan. and i'm into sculpting one for my projects. (i know i'm getting off topic here.i apologize.it's just good to be back again.) Smile
thegrimmshow
thegrimmshow
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat May 15, 2010 10:34 am

It's fine, we just celebrate the joy!

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun May 16, 2010 9:30 am

Welcome back! I don't really know you, but whataver. I think you 'left' when I joined, or at least you weren'y very active. Actually you may of been gone before I joined. I remember reading a lot of old topics with you in it.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 pm

You're finally back! I thought you left for good. Welcome back. king
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  triceratops master 25 Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:18 am

Hiii! oh wait, you all ignore my posts sooo.... never mind , welcome back
triceratops master 25
triceratops master 25
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:28 pm

If your posts haven't been answered for at least a day that doesn't mean you're being ignored.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HELLO . does anybody here still remember me? Empty WHOOOAAA!

Post  pokesaurus12 Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:26 pm

WOOOWWWW! Your like a LEGEND around here! I joined soon after you went inactive, but I have heard LOTS about you! So welcome back. With you around maybe the site will get more interesting and all. I was actually about to leave the site for good. Hopefully staying is a good idea!
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:34 pm

1. You do realize how old this topic is? Well, I suppose I should have reprimanded triceratops master 25, so I'll let you go.

2. Look at the point above. It's been more than a year since he posted that. You're basically talking to yourself.

3. TGS has not been active lately. His last visit was March 7, 2011.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HELLO . does anybody here still remember me? Empty OOps

Post  pokesaurus12 Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Oops. I thought it said 2011. Nevermind then
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Meh, these things happen. Hopefully we'll see TGS online soon.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum