Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxtyrannus's skins (Trice,Maia and Pachy)

2 posters

Go down

Maxtyrannus's skins (Trice,Maia and Pachy) Empty Maxtyrannus's skins (Trice,Maia and Pachy)

Post  Maxtyrannus Thu May 06, 2010 3:29 pm

here they are,....i desided to cancel the dinosaur king pack and make the skins instead, hope you like them, i updated the pachycephalosaurus, its head is much brighter, since DK's pachy has light comeing out of its head i tried to recreate that by using the paper texture on the head,and the maiasaura was added some textures and a new coat of color

Triceratops:
Maxtyrannus's skins (Trice,Maia and Pachy) SimJP2010-05-0615-16-21-32

Maiasaura V2:
Maxtyrannus's skins (Trice,Maia and Pachy) SimJP2010-05-0615-16-36-84

Pachycephalosaurus V2:
Maxtyrannus's skins (Trice,Maia and Pachy) SimJP2010-05-0615-16-03-54

Download: http://filebeam.com/b22fd213621ef361f66ba1d6b4a7a192

Edit:screenies provided
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Maxtyrannus's skins (Trice,Maia and Pachy) Empty Re: Maxtyrannus's skins (Trice,Maia and Pachy)

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Thu May 06, 2010 3:37 pm

wow i love the tricera, but use the opacity to 60%-70% after using the smudge tool on the original skin (to remove the original texture)
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Maxtyrannus's skins (Trice,Maia and Pachy) Empty Re: Maxtyrannus's skins (Trice,Maia and Pachy)

Post  Maxtyrannus Thu May 06, 2010 3:39 pm

i did remove the original textures, i colored it all orange then used the clone tool "slate" for the body and "paper" for the horns a beak
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Thu May 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Maxtyrannus wrote:i did remove the original textures, i colored it all orange then used the clone tool "slate" for the body and "paper" for the horns a beak
i mean when you use the clone tool select overlay as mode, still your skins are awsome with textures also u can use the "Crack" to make Cracked skin
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Thu May 06, 2010 3:47 pm

yes, and i used the "leather" pattern on my prototype ouranosaurus and it also looks like scales but it makes the skin red ): but i got around that by making it 30-45% oppacacy ((sorry is i miss spelled it))
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Thu May 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Maxtyrannus wrote:yes, and i used the "leather" pattern on my prototype ouranosaurus and it also looks like scales but it makes the skin red ): but i got around that by making it 30-45% oppacacy ((sorry is i miss spelled it))
i can stay up more cheers , to remove the red use your paintbrush with black and color mode, it remove the color, the use mode overlay and use what color you want cheers
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Thu May 06, 2010 3:56 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:
Maxtyrannus wrote:yes, and i used the "leather" pattern on my prototype ouranosaurus and it also looks like scales but it makes the skin red ): but i got around that by making it 30-45% oppacacy ((sorry is i miss spelled it))
i can stay up more cheers , to remove the red use your paintbrush with black and color mode, it remove the color, the use mode overlay and use what color you want cheers

ah so thats how you make em colorless, thanks man, ill update my ourano soon, and i might put ouranosaurus v1 up for download when i put up my dinos cheini skins up

edit: only need to skin corythosaurus, allosaurus, velociraptor and homalocephale and i skined all dinos in the game, Note: my deinonychus is a new model dinosaur so i still need to skin the original raptor
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Thu May 06, 2010 4:05 pm

no problem, but now i must go to sleep, bye.
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Thu May 06, 2010 4:18 pm

goodnigth man and thanks for your help
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down