Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)!

5 posters

Go down

What is your vote?

WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)! Vote_lcap80%WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)! Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]
WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)! Vote_lcap0%WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)! Vote_lcap20%WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)! Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)! Vote_lcap0%WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)! Empty WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)!

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sun May 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Another of my and P101's OGPM V2.0 skin:
the Giganotosaurus from Walking With Dinosaurs (WWD)
Bonus Download Here! but the original is from OGPM V2.0
InGame:
WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)! Gigaogpmv20
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)! Empty Re: WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)!

Post  Godzilla98 Sun May 02, 2010 6:26 pm

First one too say:

wowowowowowowowowowowo! HASTA LA VISTA~!
COOL! Shocked 10000000000/10000000000

i will put sounds for it
is that aright? Very Happy

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)! Empty Re: WWD Giganotosaurus skin (OGPM V2.0)!

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun May 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Dude, there was never any Giganotosaurus in WWD, it was in the program CBD (Chased By Dinosaurs), not Walking With Dinosaurs. Yet, it is still sweet!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Mon May 03, 2010 1:13 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Dude, there was never any Giganotosaurus in WWD, it was in the program CBD (Chased By Dinosaurs), not Walking With Dinosaurs. Yet, it is still sweet!
ok, still tanks guys
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Mon May 03, 2010 4:44 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Dude, there was never any Giganotosaurus in WWD, it was in the program CBD (Chased By Dinosaurs), not Walking With Dinosaurs. Yet, it is still sweet!

he copyed from WWDS The Land Of Ginat Giganoto

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon May 03, 2010 5:31 am

No, that was Chased By Dinosaurs, not Walking With Dinosaurs. Nigel Marvin was there right? Well that WAS Chased By Dinosaurs. People are getting this all confused with Walking With Dinosaurs.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Mon May 03, 2010 10:22 am

P101 Lets stop that now
Talking about this Giganoto Now Mad

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Alien Mon May 17, 2010 10:42 am

only 1 thing is missing, the giga is NOT a new dinosaur, but if sombady like it i can put it in game as a new dinosaur
Alien
Alien
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Mon May 17, 2010 10:51 am

Alien wrote:only 1 thing is missing, the giga is NOT a new dinosaur, but if sombady like it i can put it in game as a new dinosaur
this is only the skin, in OGPM V2.0 it is a new dino Smile
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Alien Mon May 17, 2010 10:57 am

but i saw another skin (the same as thisone) that replace the cachra
Alien
Alien
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Mon May 17, 2010 2:56 pm

You only watch the SeaMonsters and its the WWDS Giganoto watch it on Youtube
Here:

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  KingCaesar09 Mon May 17, 2010 5:23 pm

I am SO MUCH going to download this.
KingCaesar09
KingCaesar09
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Tue May 18, 2010 9:40 am

Godzilla98 wrote:

You only watch the SeaMonsters and its the WWDS Giganoto watch it on Youtube
Here:

Check it at Wikipedia and see if it is from WWD, see? It's not from WWD, its from CBD.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Alien Tue May 18, 2010 11:47 am

the skin WAS from wwd, not animore, i tink becaus the new episodes it chanze to cbd, i cant finde a pic but i have the dvd
Alien
Alien
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Tue May 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Exactly! It is no longer from wwd, it was changed into a related program called cbd.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Alien Wed May 19, 2010 12:25 pm

so lets not talk animore about wwd or cbd, we alredy figer it out, lets talk about the great skin now
Alien
Alien
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum