Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pivot Animator!

+10
Dino Man155 alt
Gopher
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Allosaurus571
Clonehunter
procompsognathus101
Raging Raptor
RaptorSpinoRex
Andrew
Crusher98
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pivot Animator! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pivot Animator!

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:36 am

Wha? The only Spino fossil? There are still many more specimens being discovered, other than Stromer's sub-adult Spino specimen, like Dal Sasso's Spino specimen in 2005. That was currently the biggest Spino fragmentary find ever, at around 16 to 18 metres long! The largest rex was actually only 13 metres, but with Spino, I'm impressed by his size! But, too bad these sizes are still not universally accepted. Most people from my place have never even heard of Spino!

.....KISS OF DEATH....... lol! Yeah, right. As if Spino loses that easily.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:06 am

Coyotefang wrote:Wasnt the only spino fossil blown up?
And i need meez dat animatoa DLing
The spino faced the KISS OF DEATH.

No. There's more, we'll find them.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:17 am

<_< That's what I said! There are possibly much bigger Spino specimens other than the sub adult specimen by Stromer. Who knows, Spino might even bigger than we thought! If the biggest specimen is believed to be 18 metres, maybe the real thing was actually 25 metres! affraid
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher98 Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Wha? The only Spino fossil? There are still many more specimens being discovered, other than Stromer's sub-adult Spino specimen, like Dal Sasso's Spino specimen in 2005. That was currently the biggest Spino fragmentary find ever, at around 16 to 18 metres long! The largest rex was actually only 13 metres, but with Spino, I'm impressed by his size! But, too bad these sizes are still not universally accepted. Most people from my place have never even heard of Spino!

.....KISS OF DEATH....... lol! Yeah, right. As if Spino loses that easily.

ok first of all if you want me to put your KISS OF DEATH spino i can put it but you know what i think i should quit doing this because all you do to come over here is posting and posting about spino and spino ok we get it, now i just did this for fun, not to make it realistic and I QUIT DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay Down!! Agnst YOU!!!! Evil or Very Mad SHUT UP!!!!!
NOW STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT SPINO'S DEAD AND MAKE YOUR OWN ANIMATION!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOUR SPINO IS MADE FOR FISHING, AND NOT FOR FIGHTING OR EATER HUNTING NOW READ AT THE TOP WHAT ALLO POSTED, AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO LIVE IN THE SAME PERIOD,AND YES I KNOW THAT THE SPINO,SPINO,SPINO,SPINO IS 20 FEET TALLER THAN THE REX (SARCASM) SO NOBODY KNOWS WHO WOULD HAVE WON!!!!! NOW STOP COMPLAINING, AND BACK ON TOPIC OR NOT BACK BECAUSE (I QUIT)!!!!!!!!!
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Are the CAPS really neccesary? Anyways, this aint a Spino discussion topic. Its a topic about Pivot Animator. Lets get back to that. In fact, why not show off Pivot pics too at this thread while we're at it!
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:12 am

Yes, now, another post debating or proving facts about spino will be warned.Procompy, enough of sue, and the biggest spino. Crusher, don't use all caps.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:55 pm

.....Ok fine man. I wasn't trying to sue at all......Crusher's really got to calm down. What I replied to allo's post was just a science article about Spino not being a weak fish eater......
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher98 Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:40 pm

ok sorry i was kind of mad because everything got out of hand and every one was just discussing about spino... im going to remake the movie because it looks real cheap, im going to make better graphics and effects.......SORRY..............
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:35 am

Its ok. Good luck with your next try! Wink

P.S. When you said Spino is built only for killing fish, you're wrong...read what I said! No one has replied to my post yet! It's all true science facts!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher98 Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:35 pm

ok i told you i was mad and just posted dumb stuff and writing without knowing what i was writing ok dont get mad i was just P.O. What a Face
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:14 pm

No flaming, children. Now let's see some sticking on this topic, or I might just pull out the Banhammah. That will most likely be a warning, however.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dino Man155 alt Wed May 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Heres my try
Pivot Animator! - Page 2 Jedi
Dino Man155 alt
Dino Man155 alt
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Wed May 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Hey! Is that like Star Wars at the beginning? Its neat! Are the other characters a compsognathus, then a dilophosaurus, then maybe..an allosaurus?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Thu May 06, 2010 5:22 pm

well P101 theyre compogsnatus, Dilophosaurs and Velociraptor to tell the truth,i have those models and i made a pivot with them and two other pivots but idk how to put them on here, Dino man what did you do after you finished the animation
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu May 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Maxtyrannus wrote:well P101 theyre compogsnatus, Dilophosaurs and Velociraptor to tell the truth,i have those models and i made a pivot with them and two other pivots but idk how to put them on here, Dino man what did you do after you finished the animation

That raptor and compy are to big. The size of a raptor is most likely to go up to your knee. A compy would be smaller than that.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Fri May 07, 2010 1:10 am

Maxtyrannus wrote:well P101 theyre compogsnatus, Dilophosaurs and Velociraptor to tell the truth,i have those models and i made a pivot with them and two other pivots but idk how to put them on here, Dino man what did you do after you finished the animation
save it as .gif then upload it on imageshack and put the image link intro Pivot Animator! - Page 2  and cheers
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher98 Sat May 08, 2010 12:01 am

Dino Man155 alt wrote:Heres my try
Pivot Animator! - Page 2 Jedi

Wow thats pretty good but you used the star wars animation i included in my download but anyways its great i would have used the star wars animation sometime too... Very Happy Very Happy

GOOD JOB!
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat May 08, 2010 8:06 am

The raptor is to big, compy is too big, dilo is too small. Dilo is up to twenty feet long and I think in height too.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat May 08, 2010 8:20 am

Wha...Andrew, the biggest Dilo specimen grows 6 metres in length, but 6 metres in height? That's almost as tall as Spinosaurus already! Maybe it was about as tall as the half of its length, maybe 3 metres high.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat May 08, 2010 12:45 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Wha...Andrew, the biggest Dilo specimen grows 6 metres in length, but 6 metres in height? That's almost as tall as Spinosaurus already! Maybe it was about as tall as the half of its length, maybe 3 metres high.

Not in 20 feet in height, sorry, I mean in length. So a dilo is bigger than that one on the vid, and a raptor is waaaayy smaller than that one,

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sat May 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Andrew wrote:
procompsognathus101 wrote:Wha...Andrew, the biggest Dilo specimen grows 6 metres in length, but 6 metres in height? That's almost as tall as Spinosaurus already! Maybe it was about as tall as the half of its length, maybe 3 metres high.

Not in 20 feet in height, sorry, I mean in length. So a dilo is bigger than that one on the vid, and a raptor is waaaayy smaller than that one,
maybe is a Utahraptor, but you're right; is too big
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxtyrannus Sat May 08, 2010 7:23 pm

i agree with everyone, the raptor is too big, here are my first three pivots, theyre in order of how i made them,

First pivot (dinos are Spinosaurus, Baryonyx, Ceratosaurs and Tyrannosaurus Rex) :
Pivot Animator! - Page 2 Firstpivot

Raptor warpath (raptor, compy, dilopho, bronto/apato and tricera) :
Pivot Animator! - Page 2 Raptorwarpath

Saiyan a*s whoop ( stick poeple, stick super saiyan, spino and trex) :
Pivot Animator! - Page 2 Saiyanasswhoop

please note i did them only for fun, i know some things may not be sienticifly correct but i just wanted to make it fun ^^ hope you like them
Maxtyrannus
Maxtyrannus
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat May 08, 2010 10:49 pm

Nice! Spino owned Baryonyx. LOL. What happened in the third one?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Sun May 09, 2010 2:54 am

here is my animation:
http://img38.imageshack.us/i/tdfdilophosaurusvsmajun.mp4/ Mjunga vs. Dilopho= wins Dilopho
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun May 09, 2010 4:19 am

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:here is my animation:
http://img38.imageshack.us/i/tdfdilophosaurusvsmajun.mp4/ Mjunga vs. Dilopho= wins Dilopho

Dude, the dilopho shouldn't spit venom, it could have attacked it at the neck then slash it.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next