Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you having 1warning if you stop having a go at me

+3
procompsognathus101
Andrew
jackmills98
7 posters

Go down

you having 1warning if you stop having a go at me Empty you having 1warning if you stop having a go at me

Post  jackmills98 Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:24 am

SHUT UP!!!!! Off-Topic, dude! if you ban me you have 1warning on your been watch Riiiiight....
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

you having 1warning if you stop having a go at me Empty Re: you having 1warning if you stop having a go at me

Post  Andrew Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:58 am

You can't warn us, but we can warn you.

Warned for spam.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

you having 1warning if you stop having a go at me Empty Re: you having 1warning if you stop having a go at me

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:27 am

Umm...Andrew.Don't you think we had enough of this stuff he's doing already? Question Then if that's the case then let's try to tolerate his actions..( pale = I'm scared cause you might give me a warning for saying this!)
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:01 am

No I won't warn you I would be removed from staff probably if I did. And I haven't warned him yet...... But does nobody see what he has done? He thinks he can warn everyone, and he also spams all the time. Smiley wars I should say. He has stolen over four mods, and a skin. I just don't know why he is still here.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:24 am

Maybe because he doesn't know rules....or banning..Saw that post in the Charlie the Unicorn topic..

jackmills98 wrote:whats does "ban" MEAN scratch

Seriously..he doesn't know?!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:35 pm

jackmills, I will put it as simlpy as possible right here; IF YOU DON'T BEHAVE AND READ THE RULES *read the banner running across the page* THEN YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

How much more plain can that be?! Ban: We make it so your account (and IP address[so you cant make multiple accounts])
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:35 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Maybe because he doesn't know rules....or banning..Saw that post in the Charlie the Unicorn topic..

jackmills98 wrote:whats does "ban" MEAN scratch

Seriously..he doesn't know?!
Maybe he's not so good with english, or he's little, I didn't know what ban ment until like age 7. Or he's messing with you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:39 am

Let's see....his "Ban Watch" has pretty much exploded....the time's far overdue.....Hmm...how do you like 60 days in teh cornfield? Maybe he'll find, during his shucking, he'll find who gives warnings and who gets the warnings. Maybe. Just maybe.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderaptor Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:59 am

Please ban him, his getting annoying
Thunderaptor
Thunderaptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:07 am

Gopher wrote:Let's see....his "Ban Watch" has pretty much exploded....the time's far overdue.....Hmm...how do you like 60 days in teh cornfield? Maybe he'll find, during his shucking, he'll find who gives warnings and who gets the warnings. Maybe. Just maybe.

Wait, he went to the cornfield?If so thats too bad, but it might teach him something.
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:45 am

Let's just hope he does.But actually,I agree wih Thunderaptor.He is getting annoying. SHUT UP!!!!!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:00 am

Okay now that this is handled.

Locking.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down