Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topeka Search Engine and Google, Kansas?

3 posters

Go down

Topeka Search Engine and Google, Kansas? Empty Topeka Search Engine and Google, Kansas?

Post  Clonehunter Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Google has just changed its name to Topeka, and Topeka Kansas is now Google.... Wait, what? Suspect

Well don't just sit there!! Go check it out if you havn't already! I think its permanant. For more info just click the Topeka Logo.

Wierd.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Topeka Search Engine and Google, Kansas? Empty Re: Topeka Search Engine and Google, Kansas?

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Clonehunter wrote:Google has just changed its name to Topeka, and Topeka Kansas is now Google.... Wait, what? Suspect

Well don't just sit there!! Go check it out if you havn't already! I think its permanant. For more info just click the Topeka Logo.

Wierd.
...It's an April Fools joke.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Topeka Search Engine and Google, Kansas? Empty Re: Topeka Search Engine and Google, Kansas?

Post  procompsognathus101 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:49 pm

But April fools was yesterday!! confused
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:17 am

Raging Raptor wrote:
Clonehunter wrote:Google has just changed its name to Topeka, and Topeka Kansas is now Google.... Wait, what? Suspect

Wierd.
...It's an April Fools joke.

Lol, yah I just figured that out... Embarassed
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum