Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurassic Park IV

+5
procompsognathus101
Andrew
Godzilla98
Clonehunter
jackmills98
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jurassic Park IV - Page 2 Empty Re: Jurassic Park IV

Post  Godzilla98 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:23 am

why are you talking about rex vs spiny Ugh...So dumb...

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:39 am

Uh, no we're not. I saw your rex vs. spiny video on youtube by the way. It sucked....
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:53 pm

how come it sucks not happy about that Evil or Very Mad

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:08 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Uh, no we're not. I saw your rex vs. spiny video on youtube by the way. It sucked....

Lol'd

Link please I would like to see..

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:20 am

Andrew wrote:Link please I would like to see..

Link Dude. Wink

Godzilla98 wrote:how come it sucks not happy about that

First, the fight isn't like JP3. In JP3, the rex first bites the Spino's neck, but it didn't bite with all its strength, then Spino breaks free, tries to bite the rex's head, then rex tries to grab the sail but fails, and spino slashes rex's leg, then rex tries to headbutt spino and misses, and Spino comes from behind and bites the neck. Spino's teeth didn't sink deep and the jaw didn't do any damage, but he used his arms to keep rex steady, and breaks the neck, then rex falls, Spino roars in victory, and dines.

Second, in reality the rex should have toppled over at 0:29, its head is too heavy for it to grab the Spino's neck at 0:30. Because of that, the Spino should have been able to grab the rex's neck already.(Stupid Blue Tongue for making scientifically inaccurate animations... Evil or Very Mad )

That's why I said it sucked. Get it Jackmills?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:
Andrew wrote:Link please I would like to see..

Link Dude. Wink

Godzilla98 wrote:how come it sucks not happy about that

First, the fight isn't like JP3. In JP3, the rex first bites the Spino's neck, but it didn't bite with all its strength, then Spino breaks free, tries to bite the rex's head, then rex tries to grab the sail but fails, and spino slashes rex's leg, then rex tries to headbutt spino and misses, and Spino comes from behind and bites the neck. Spino's teeth didn't sink deep and the jaw didn't do any damage, but he used his arms to keep rex steady, and breaks the neck, then rex falls, Spino roars in victory, and dines.

Second, in reality the rex should have toppled over at 0:29, its head is too heavy for it to grab the Spino's neck at 0:30. Because of that, the Spino should have been able to grab the rex's neck already.(Stupid Blue Tongue for making scientifically inaccurate animations... Evil or Very Mad )

That's why I said it sucked. Get it Jackmills?

Maybe he only did it for fun though. What if he didn't know the knowledge like you do.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:58 am

Maybe. Actually I read in his youtube account that he is only 11, and he has trouble with english...Maybe that's the reason he thinks he can ban others, and he doesn't even know the word ban, and has terrible grammar....
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:16 pm

i say about my r vs s is crapper then ever Evil or Very Mad
crap people made it not me No

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:31 pm

I'm not blaming you, I'm blaming Blue Tongue for inaccurate animations! Whether or not you did make Spino lose on purpose, I blame Blue Tognue!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:49 am

Sorry for saying that

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Stay on topic, zilla. And everyone. You might want to read the rules. It would help. Click-Ban!
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:17 am

Gopher wrote:Stay on topic, zilla. And everyone. You might want to read the rules. It would help. Click-Ban!

Really, how did this turn into a blue tongue topic?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:58 pm

Meh, we have enough 10-year-olds here to do just that.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Gopher wrote:Meh, we have enough 10-year-olds here to do just that.

Ugh...So dumb...

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Sun May 02, 2010 2:36 pm

what are you onabout guys

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Sun May 02, 2010 9:49 pm

In June 2002, director Steven Spielberg told Starlog magazine that he planned to produce Jurassic Park IV and that director Joe Johnston, who helmed Jurassic Park III, would direct it. In November 2002, screenwriter William Monahan was hired to write,[17] with the film's release slated for summer 2005.[18] In July 2003, Monahan completed the first draft, with the story no longer set in the jungle.[19] Actor Sam Neill said he was returning as Dr. Alan Grant, with filming expected to begin in 2004 in California and Hawaii.[20] In September 2004, screenwriter John Sayles was re-writing the script, with the film re-slated for a winter 2005 release.[21]

In October 2004, paleontologist Jack Horner said he would return as technical adviser for the fourth film as he had done for previous Jurassic Park films.[22] By April 2005, special effects artist Stan Winston explained that the delay in production was due to repeated revisions of the film's script, none of which satisfied Spielberg. According to Winston, "He felt neither of [the drafts] balanced the science and adventure elements effectively. It's a tough compromise to reach, as too much science will make the movie too talky, but too much adventure will make it seem hollow."[23] In February 2006, producer Frank Marshall said a "good script" had been completed and filming would begin in 2007 for a 2008 release.[24] In March 2007, Sam Neill said he was not asked to reprise his role as Dr. Alan Grant,[25] while Laura Dern was asked to return for the new film, which Universal still wanted to release by 2008.[26] Director Joe Johnston was also reported not to be directing the film.[27] Richard Attenborough has been contacted about reprising the role of John Hammond.[28] Jeff Goldblum has expressed some interest in reprising his role for the fourth film.[29]

In December 2008, Frank Marshall and Kathleen Kennedy were asked if there was any development on the sequel. Kennedy responded, "No... I don't know. You know, when Michael Crichton passed away, I sorta felt maybe that's it. Maybe that's a sign that we don't mess with it."[30] While Marshall and Kennedy were no longer signed with Universal Pictures in a production capacity, the two will remain involved with the studio and its plans for Jurassic Park IV.[31] In November 2009, Joe Johnston discussed the possibility of Jurassic Park IV, stating that the story for the film is completely different from that of its predecessors and would take the franchise into a whole other trilogy.[32][33]

Jurassic Park III director, Joe Johnston, revealed in an interview in January 2010 that Jurassic Park IV was set to be the beginning of a second Jurassic Park trilogy.[34] He also added, “Jurassic Park 4 is going to be unlike anything you’ve seen.”[35] According to a new interview conducted in 2010 by Drew McWeeny with Joe Johnston on the website Behind the Films, a new script is under works with a different idea behind it. Johnston says once he finishes Captain America, he hopefully will develop Jurassic Park IV with Steven Spielberg. It certainly seems probable that we will see "Jurassic Park IV". Joe Johnston enthusiastically has confirmed the likelihood of the film's production more than once.[36]

From Wikipedia So Just listen. on wiki lol!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum