Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All New Music Edits!

+6
Andrew
Raging Raptor
jackmills98
DinoDude65
Tyrant King Rex
procompsognathus101
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All New Music Edits! Empty All New Music Edits!

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:52 am

Ok,this has been worked on for a long time. My new JPOG music edits are finally here! cheers

Downloads:

1st Link

2nd Link

And,don't forget to READ the Readme! You have to if you want this to work.

(P.S. The "Welcome.ogg" is an extra surprise song,which soundtrack I will never tell for obvious reasons( Suspect )and it requires the GEP V.2's Mods and Credits.ini file for it to work.) Wink
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

All New Music Edits! Empty w0w

Post  Tyrant King Rex Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:45 am

Pretty cool.
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

All New Music Edits! Empty Re: All New Music Edits!

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:10 am

Thanks.But have you downloaded this yet? Question
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

All New Music Edits! Empty hehe

Post  Tyrant King Rex Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:37 am

Of course that why i said its cool.
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:22 am

Oh,ok. By the way,for that welcome.ogg song to work,get this file(its the credits.ini file):

Credits.ini
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

All New Music Edits! Empty ^_^

Post  Tyrant King Rex Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:45 am

K thanks.
Tyrant King Rex
Tyrant King Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:29 am

You're welcome. I also think that this is the best mod I have shown to JM,so far.

But,then again,there is my edmonto defend mod,maybe the second best..
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  DinoDude65 Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:27 pm

As the creator of the Novel Canon Modification, why is the file name "NCM Music Edits"?

EDIT:

And, I'm sorry, but the quality is very bad. Why is the hertz rate so low? Typically it's at 44100. BTW, the Welcome.ogg is Malcolm's Journey and Theme from The Lost World paired together.
DinoDude65
DinoDude65
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:50 pm

DinoDude65 wrote:As the creator of the Novel Canon Modification, why is the file name "NCM Music Edits"?

EDIT:

And, I'm sorry, but the quality is very bad. Why is the hertz rate so low? Typically it's at 44100. BTW, the Welcome.ogg is Malcolm's Journey and Theme from The Lost World paired together.

This Topic is Old Now
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:54 pm

jackmills98 wrote:
DinoDude65 wrote:As the creator of the Novel Canon Modification, why is the file name "NCM Music Edits"?

EDIT:

This Topic is Old Now
He had a good reason to revive it. The filename is NCM Music Edits, and, the creator of this topic had nothing to do with the NCM. I'm telling you for the last time. Do not backseat moderate. I saw this topic, realized he revived it for a logical reason, and then didn't post because there was no need to. Again, what you just did is off topic, and backseat moderating, which is moderating when you have no position to do so. Both of which are against the rules.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:40 am

Raging Raptor wrote:
jackmills98 wrote:

EDIT:

This Topic is Old Now
He had a good reason to revive it. The filename is NCM Music Edits, and, the creator of this topic had nothing to do with the NCM. I'm telling you for the last time. Do not backseat moderate. I saw this topic, realized he revived it for a logical reason, and then didn't post because there was no need to. Again, what you just did is off topic, and backseat moderating, which is moderating when you have no position to do so. Both of which are against the rules.

oh sorry Raging Raptor i did not understand what he typed!?
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 am

Raging Raptor wrote:
jackmills98 wrote:

EDIT:

This Topic is Old Now

How is he still here?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:16 am

Andrew wrote:
Raging Raptor wrote:
jackmills98 wrote:

EDIT:

This Topic is Old Now

How is he still here?

Talking to me or someone??
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:23 am

jackmills98 wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Raging Raptor wrote:
jackmills98 wrote:

EDIT:

This Topic is Old Now

How is he still here?

Talking to me or someone??
To you of course. Evil or Very Mad
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:44 am

For What?? what have i done?
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:51 am

jackmills98 wrote:For What?? what have i done?
you are formerly a Godzilla89, and you are a spammer.
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 am

yes i know im a spammer rank on godzilla98 but not89
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Royalraptor Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:14 am

jackmills98 wrote:yes i know im a spammer rank on godzilla98 but not89
Whatever, you still a spammer.
Royalraptor
Royalraptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 am

i don't spam nomore now Neutral
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Andrew wrote:
Raging Raptor wrote:
jackmills98 wrote:

EDIT:

This Topic is Old Now

How is he still here?
Dont ban him, ever.. He makes my day.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:55 pm

what who Me or someone?
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:23 pm

jackmills98 wrote:what who Me or someone?
Yes you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Oi! Don't call him a spammer, cause you all know damn well that if you where his age, you wouldn't be so hot either. Coyotefang, back when you where Treeco, you where a very renowned spammer, whom nobody liked. You, I'm fretful to say, are the reason TGR (not TGS) stopped coming. He was an annoying fellow, but he moderated well all the same.I still have the message that says, and I quote,

TheGrimReaper wrote:I dunno mate. There are a number of new members here who test me day in and day out, but the jewel of them all has got to be Treeco. Persistant little spammer, if I where administratour here I would most likely ban him, for reasons that are quite obvious.

Don't go calling people spammers when most of you where one at a time too, and noone accused you of it in the middle of a civil topic, now did they? Get on topic. Something about music files. I don't know, music files are something I'm not too interested in.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:Oi! Don't call him a spammer, cause you all know damn well that if you where his age, you wouldn't be so hot either. Coyotefang, back when you where Treeco, you where a very renowned spammer, whom nobody liked. You, I'm fretful to say, are the reason TGR (not TGS) stopped coming. He was an annoying fellow, but he moderated well all the same.I still have the message that says, and I quote,

TheGrimReaper wrote:I dunno mate. There are a number of new members here who test me day in and day out, but the jewel of them all has got to be Treeco. Persistant little spammer, if I where administratour here I would most likely ban him, for reasons that are quite obvious.

Don't go calling people spammers when most of you where one at a time too, and noone accused you of it in the middle of a civil topic, now did they? Get on topic. Something about music files. I don't know, music files are something I'm not too interested in.
I never called him a spammer, and I was never a spammer. Neutral For lord sakes me and Drako are different people, on the same comp, I let him on and he sent some damnfosraken message to gopher and I KHS. I am not him period, I do admit, the odds are against meh. TG watsisface said not using grammer in the Cbox was spam, I insisted it wasnt. I admit I started to post with unreadable typing in irritation and spite, but he was unnecesarily strict. I aint no spamma!!
Jackmilles makes my day as I said. I like to see him keep trying and showing some kind of confidence. Back off and dun call me a spammer. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyrann-O-saurus Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:14 am

I hate the edmonto defend mod! Now i canĀ“t put edmontos in my park for rexes becouse rex just runs away and rex rampages and look! The rex is not scared of them anymore.

Tyrann-O-saurus
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum