Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bionicle stops

5 posters

Go down

Bionicle stops Empty Bionicle stops

Post  Universal genesis Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:17 am

I love Bionicle, but now Lego says they are gonna stop producing it. Please, can all of you do what you can to let them continue Bionicle? Sad

(For those who don't now what Bionicle is: http://bionicle.lego.com/en-us/default.aspx .)

Sorry, this is the only place that i now on this site where i can put this.

(If you want to save bionicle vote on this site: http://savethebionicle.blogspot.com/?spref=fb )

Last edited by Universal genesis on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Bionicle stops Empty Re: Bionicle stops

Post  Clonehunter Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Isnt this more Coffee talk? Anyways... The Bionicle line was getting over used. Sure the originals were cool, getting big popularity, but after a while with the movies and such, and now just recently a Repaint line, it is losing interst. It ran its course. Nothing lasts forever.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Moving to coffee.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  spinojp3 Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:08 pm

I have found alot about this topic.They are going to replace bionicle something called hero factory.But I this is a stupid idea by lego.Long live bionicle!
spinojp3
spinojp3
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Universal genesis Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 pm

Yes, it is. We must save bionicle like people did before. And the most stupid thing is that the Bionicle Stars are a fortaste of Hero factory. So those Hero factory guys would be midgets! So, stupid Hero factory. SHUT UP!!!!! (The orange guy is a Bionicle and the green guy is a stupid Hero factory guy.)
Universal genesis
Universal genesis
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Universal genesis wrote:Yes, it is. We must save bionicle like people did before. And the most stupid thing is that the Bionicle Stars are a fortaste of Hero factory. So those Hero factory guys would be midgets! So, stupid Hero factory. SHUT UP!!!!! (The orange guy is a Bionicle and the green guy is a stupid Hero factory guy.)
Are you the original UG?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:54 am

What do you mean by that? ^

And besides, Heroe Factory could be good. Lets not all diss it before it comes out...
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum