Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a banner. (PLEASE READ!! NEED HELP!)

+2
Gopher
Clonehunter
6 posters

Go down

Need a banner.  (PLEASE READ!!  NEED HELP!) Empty Need a banner. (PLEASE READ!! NEED HELP!)

Post  Clonehunter Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:12 pm

(Right Category right?)

Well here's the chase, Ima workin' on a new site. A JPOG site. No not some plain 'ol forum. A site. Like the old one by BT. Sadly, my dreamweaver aint workin' so hot, so I'm stuck on producin' the companion forum for the main site. ( www.jpogforums.darkbb.com ) As you can see, the banner consists of some unrelated guy holdin' a machine gun in some jungle setting. So, I'm just wonderin' if some one could whip up (create) a banner for me, please? Nothing too fancy, but if you could, use one of the credit pictures if you could... That's all I'm askin' now. And of course feel free to sign up to, and post something, so I can see what the rank icons are gonna look like for rank 1.

Thanks for any help. Wink

Last edited by Clonehunter on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Need a banner.  (PLEASE READ!!  NEED HELP!) Empty Re: Need a banner. (PLEASE READ!! NEED HELP!)

Post  Gopher Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:52 pm

I could try when I have the time.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Need a banner.  (PLEASE READ!!  NEED HELP!) Empty Re: Need a banner. (PLEASE READ!! NEED HELP!)

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:19 am

I don't understand what you mean "unrelated guy holding a machine gun in some jungle setting". What is that supposed to mean? And can you tell us why you really need a banner?Or is it something different?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:34 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:I don't understand what you mean "unrelated guy holding a machine gun in some jungle setting". What is that supposed to mean? And can you tell us why you really need a banner?Or is it something different?
Maybe if you really read it you would know. He specifically says, "I need a banner for my site" Kinda hard to miss. And, he means make a guy holding a machine gun in the forest. That's all

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:41 pm

No the banner already is some guy with a gun. It was the default. I dont want soeone to make a banner with some guy holding a gun...
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 pm

What should be on the banner anyway? O.o
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Uh,I don't know,because I don't have any experience on banners.Anyway,raptorspinorex asked me if I could ask you something.He needs to know how to give warnings. Razz He needs help from you or Raging Raptor.He said you could just tell me,and I will tell it to him.(I know,I am off topic,sorry Embarassed ) Thanks a lot gopher. Very Happy
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:51 pm

procompsognathus101 wrote:Uh,I don't know,because I don't have any experience on banners.Anyway,raptorspinorex asked me if I could ask you something.He needs to know how to give warnings. Razz He needs help from you or Raging Raptor.He said you could just tell me,and I will tell it to him.(I know,I am off topic,sorry Embarassed ) Thanks a lot gopher. Very Happy
Uhh, you mean on your own site?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:54 pm

No,raptorspinorex's site,I am an admin there,he asked if I could ask you or gopher how to give warnings. Razz I know,he doesn't know.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:04 am

Ah, well, warnings aren't really straightforward. There is no button to click to warn someone. You just warn them manually (make a PM warning them)

Be sure to keep track of who you warn and how many warnings you issue.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:18 am

Thanks RR. But how do you PERMANENTLY ban members? I already know how to ban for a limited time,but not permanently.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 am

procompsognathus101 wrote:Thanks RR. But how do you PERMANENTLY ban members? I already know how to ban for a limited time,but not permanently.
Just ban them, and set the length of the ban for about 4 or 5 years.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:58 am

Thanks a lot,RR! I will tell RSR.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  xXJAMESXx Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Really, another JPOG site? How original Rolling Eyes

xXJAMESXx
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:31 pm

I dunno, try using the charcar image from the bkg tml and maybe a green khaki bg?

Anyways, this is actually a companion forums for a whole full site. All I need is for my Dreamweaver to start working.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  xXJAMESXx Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:59 am

xXJAMESXx wrote:Really, another JPOG site? How original Rolling Eyes

xXJAMESXx
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:55 pm

You really dont understand. All "JPOG Sites" I've seen are nothing more than a forum. The main site will NOT be a forum. More like a guide, and hopefully more like the old BT website. Videos and stuff. Information.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  xXJAMESXx Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Still JPOG sites are a dime a dozen, very common.

xXJAMESXx
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down