Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bah, Need some help on deciding something

+2
Raging Raptor
Clonehunter
6 posters

Go down

What should I do?

Bah, Need some help on deciding something Vote_lcap100%Bah, Need some help on deciding something Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Bah, Need some help on deciding something Vote_lcap0%Bah, Need some help on deciding something Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bah, Need some help on deciding something Vote_lcap0%Bah, Need some help on deciding something Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Bah, Need some help on deciding something Empty Bah, Need some help on deciding something

Post  Clonehunter Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Don't know where to put this, but I need some help in decision making. For the Fanon Wiki ( Wink ) I am starting the Alternate Jurassic Park Fanon series, illistrating the first story through means of a Comic series. I originall planned to use little detail in order to use markers and make it cartoon like. But now I've added too much detail n my opinion, and thus I am not sure whether to make it black and white (as it is) or just use something lik coloerd pencils. If anyone wants, I'll post the images I'm talking about.

(Poll runs for 3 days)
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Bah, Need some help on deciding something Empty Re: Bah, Need some help on deciding something

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Any of good art must be sculpted by a jack of all trades.

----translation------
If you want it to be decent, use all three, and make it smooth.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bah, Need some help on deciding something Empty Re: Bah, Need some help on deciding something

Post  Clonehunter Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm

So use both Pencil and Marker your saying?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 pm

would have to go th colred pencils if I had to choos betwenthe tr.
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:20 pm

I would go for the pencils,they seem better for the job,but what is this "some other third thing" in the poll? Question
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Attempting with markers or water pants or something... Finger Painting.... etc...
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Finger painting? nah,doesn't seem like a good idea,the pencils are better for what your doing at jpfanon wiki.

P.S. I tried to register in that website,but it said I am not allowed to. Why?
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 pm

What do you mean? PM with a print screen shot thing
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:32 pm

I mean that whoever is handling jpfanon wiki won't let me register,but somehow you were able to.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 am

Maybe you already have a wiki account. You only need one accont for every wiki. Not one account per wiki. Make sure you dont already have one.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:Any of good art must be sculpted by a jack of all trades.

----translation------
Wrong. It must be sculpted, by the artist, and the artist alone. It doesn't have to be sculpted by a jack of all trades, or use all the colors. All you have to do is have the artist make every decision.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfrog Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:53 am

Please black and white destroys my eyes please colored Embarassed
Jfrog
Jfrog
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:22 pm

By the way, here is (one of) the picture(s) in debate:

http://jpfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Alternate_Jurassic_Park_1:_The_Nightmare_Begins!
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:13 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
Raging Raptor wrote:Any of good art must be sculpted by a jack of all trades.

----translation------
Wrong. It must be sculpted, by the artist, and the artist alone. It doesn't have to be sculpted by a jack of all trades, or use all the colors. All you have to do is have the artist make every decision.
Which is pretty hard if they can only use one form of art. And literally speaking, you can't sculpt an online image unless it is an actual 3D model
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum