Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dino "Size Limit" Attacking Mod

4 posters

Go down

Dino "Size Limit" Attacking Mod Empty Dino "Size Limit" Attacking Mod

Post  procompsognathus101 Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:58 am

Hi there! This,i bet that everyone else figured this out a way long time ago,like I did,but I just wanna psot this for all the newbies who want to know this.So...I found that in the Tclass of pachy,styrac,toro,etc.,theres a size limit to what they can attack,like for example: Styracs and Pachys kill raptors,dilos,ceratos,look at their units file and you see their size is 6.00 and below,but look at albertos file and you see its size is at 8.00,so the styracs and pachys flee from it.But,if you change albertos size to 6.00,like cerato,stys and pachs no longer flee from it,instead they try to kill it! Wink

This mod can work for toros too,I remember at MG,which I no longer visit,there was someone asking why toro cant fight large carns,change the tclass to tricera,it will attack them.But the problem doing that is that toro might have the walkback animation of death duels when it fights trex,like the trike,and since it doesn't have animations of the trike,(unless you change its model to tricera)it will just stand still,winning or losing.But in this case,Toros size limit is 8.00 and below,thats why it attacks all small carns and alberto.So,you can change,lets say allo,carcha,acro size to 8.00,and theres a 9.99/10 chance it will decide to attack and kill it.

But for trikes,anks,stegs,and kents,there is only one LARGE!!! size limit,40.00(?!),I tried this for trex and spino,and what happened was that all defending dinos no longer attack them,the brachs no longer defend themselves and can be hunted by them now(i think you should change its input size from 1.0 to 0.6,if i'm wrong),but the acros and carchas,just flee from them like wimps!So I undoed all the size changes from the rex and spino,and they were fought against once again.So,what this was saying,just incase you got confused,it means that some dinos are "picky" about what they attack,but the answer to all of that is changing the dinos size. What a Face

Well that's all I wanna say..hope this helped for the newbies! Very Happy

Update: I found out that the trikes,stegs,anks,and kents dont have any size limit,not even 1000.0! So sorry about that part there.but the brachs being hunted is not part of this,sorry,it really is another kind of mod,just do what I suggested and there you go! You know have a huntable,eatable brach. Very Happy

And uhh...sorry if it is too long.

Last edited by procompsognathus101 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Dino "Size Limit" Attacking Mod Empty Re: Dino "Size Limit" Attacking Mod

Post  dark_raptor Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 am

Awesome mod lol!
dark_raptor
dark_raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:46 am

Finally,someone replied to this!! Thanks a lot. Very Happy
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  dark_raptor Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:10 pm

No problem lol Wink
dark_raptor
dark_raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunderaptor Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:49 am

Worked on this mod long before i saw it, nice find though Wink
Thunderaptor
Thunderaptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  procompsognathus101 Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:14 am

You're welcome.I got this idea long ago when I got the GEP Alberto Upgrade,because instead of my toros attacking it,they just flee! So I looked at the alberto.ini file and found that its data size was at 9.0,the original size of Allo,which toro does flee from it,and I changed it back to 8.0,and the toro began attacking it again,and I did the same with the pachs and styracs,when I changed an allo's size to 6.0,and the pachs and styracs attacked it.Basically,dinosaurs' size can be changed,but NOT literally.
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Spino_man Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:14 pm

im trying to make a gigantasaurus attack my argentinasaurus. i made the argentinasaurus useing the Brachiosaurus. can someone give me the link to the brach attack mod?

Spino_man
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum