Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Station 3

+4
Raging Raptor
Gopher
Clonehunter
Allosaurus571
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Play Station 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Play Station 3

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Alrite!! That paragraph should be easy to second. Makin my day, one paragraph at a time.

Andrew wrote:
Okay I do care, and there isn't anything that says I don't care about those three things. And my stuff is an opinion?
Every time I mention that the playstation does one of those three things better, your comeback is "that doesn't matter.

I haven't said something that would be proven and not proven.
That made absolutely no sense. If you where saying something that would be proven and not proven, your status in the argument would be neutral. You wouldn't be on any side. And for the record, all most all of your opinions are not very convincing at all. "I went to my neighbors and played" has little power behind it's influence.

Saying what your saying is an opinion, makes me saying an opinion at that same time?
lolwut? That made no sense at all. Along with the rest of your argument. But, for times sakes, I will give you an update. The difference between my opinions, and your opinions, are that mine are better said and organized. Your opinions are a jumble of "You are soo wrong and I'm right cause your stuff makes no sense". My opinions are backed up with strong proofs. Yours are just said and left.

I just play the xbox for its games, we don't feel like buying anything right now, I just play its game that is what I said,
If you don't feel like buying anything, why would you buy games? Please specify further, instead of just saying "we don't feel like buying." Buying what? Games? Then why would you get an Xbox in the first place.

why would you make 10 different consoles, with almost every single same game?
Funny, what your saying is exactly what Xbox went and did. They took everything the Playstatoin 1, 2 and 3 had, and copied. Got the games for it and considered themselves awesome.

And they didn't make 10 different consoles? They made 3. And not at the same time. They made the consoles as technology evolved. And what do you mean "every console has the same games", what?! That makes so little sense, it isn't even funny. (the rest is hilarious, tho.)

Just edit that one console, and add more stuff to it, not make a whole other console. That's what I've been trying to say there really shouldn't be a difference.
You really don't understand technology, do you? THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID. They took the PS1, said "what can we do to make it better." and built off from there. They didn't just keep making 50 different PS1's, they released kind of a version 2, and called it PS2. Then they did the same thing with PS2, and will probably stop at 3, unless they can make a huge improvement. MEANWHILE, Xbox takes what Sony does, and makes their own generic console. Along with Gamecube and N64. (..ok N64 was awesome. But original.)

If Xbox had an ENTIRE own set of games, all original, like N64 has Mario, Sonic, and so forth. No, Xbox just idolized all of the game legends Sony created. Sony made games like Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Spyro, Dino Crisis, Spiderman (original), Tony Hawk, and so forth. Xbox took each one, and re-manufactured it. They found some loop holes, but the Playstation will always and forever be the home to the Greats.

Okay it's different cause free online, and just maybe a tiny pinch of more memory.
It's not just fracking memory, it's the hard drive and memory that double KO's the Xboxs specs. Plus, it's not a 'pinch more memory', it's more like a bucket full. The more stuff you do on the console, the better. And the more stuff you do, the more memory you're gunna need.

I only use the xbox to watch movies and play games, not put everything I do into it.
That is exactly what I do with my PS3. I have some music on it, but not lots. The only difference, is the PS3 does it better. (Read my previous paragraphs for why it does it better than Xbox.)

I don't even use it that much, I only play Halo 3, Fear 2, and Buffy the vamp slayer, and guitar hero and movies, so why make a whole debate over nothing, does it really matter to you which one is better?

? where's the fun in that? I make it into a debate, so that you may be informed. But you just push away fact, and turned it into a debate, by not accepting any of my points. I adressed EACH and EVERY point you have made, and seconded it. You just look at it, and start a whole new paragraph of ignoring my points. If you would buckle down and listen instead of fueling the debate with statements like "Why make 10 different consoles?" and piss me off to the point where I have to give you an earful.

Would it kill you if you don't make a debate over it like you do to almost all posts I make? No. It wouldn't. Now after this your gonna reply again and debate even more, when we shouldn't even.
If you truly wanted to STOP the debate, you wouldn't keep it going. I take what you just said as a dare to keep going.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:28 pm

What I said wasn't a debate and I'm saying your right ,why make xbox? Why make wii? Why make game cube?

"every console has the same games", what?! That makes so little sense, it isn't even funny. (the rest is hilarious, tho.)

Do you not understand? Almost every console exclusing wii has the same games, how does that not make sense. PS3 you said has some game, and you played it on xbox, and you said the ps3 had better graphics. They both have that same game.

See, I don't think the xbox should have even been made, we just bought to play games on it. If we see something that has cool games sure we'll get it, but that doesn't mean we don't think it should have been made.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Andrew wrote:What I said wasn't a debate and I'm saying your right ,why make xbox? Why make wii? Why make game cube?
Wii and Gamecube both have original characters. Xbox on the other hand..
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:02 pm

No really they do, I don't see the point in making them all, I would only prefer the PS3, and it's family, and maybe the nintendos and wii.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Allosaurus571 wrote:Anyone have a PS3? I just got one and it is awesome! I on my PS3 right now. Im using its internet feature to post this very message! PS3 RULES!!!! SO, anyone got one?
I used to have one. I gave it away to my little cousin who is 8. I didn't need it. I disliked it. The games were stupid. And the only thing i liked about it was the internet feature. But still. I disliked it. The games cost a fortune.
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spinojp3 Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Allosaurus571 wrote:Modern Warfare 2 RULES!!! (R.I.P. Ghost)
I agree. 1 thing though. Also R.I.P. Roach.
spinojp3
spinojp3
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Soon it's going to be RIP Modern Warfare 2
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Why is that
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Either he means he is going to bury his copy due to frusteration, or, people will try and stop the MW2 from selling due to violence that almost parallels the kill-the-innocent vibe that the GTA series. Either way, MW2 is going to be the most kick arse game until the MW3.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:56 pm

ya, I hated the level No Russia
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:06 am

Allosaurus571 wrote:Why is that
Actually I ment as in, soon there will be MW 3 and MW 4, and all games will be left in the dust.

Either he means he is going to bury his copy due to frusteration, or, people will try and stop the MW2 from selling due to violence that almost parallels the kill-the-innocent vibe that the GTA series. Either way, MW2 is going to be the most kick arse game until the MW3.
Way Off, of what i wanted to say. rabbit

ya, I hated the level No Russia
Russia is just tough like that. cheers
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:57 pm

PS3 SUCKS
KILL IT Poke, poke poke Hammer

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:25 pm

You sure as hec, know how to gravedig a topic.

And why do you think it sucks?
Raptor
Raptor
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 pm

thats my bad mood for saying that Exclamation

Sorry Fans

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat May 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Godzilla98 wrote:thats my bad mood for saying that Exclamation

Sorry Fans
Well if your in a bad mood, don't waste our time and post stuff like that. Another member has already got me thinking you guys are on too long of a leash.

I own a Playstation 3, two actually, 2nd gen ps3 and a 160 gig slim.

I love the internet connectability and setup for typing, especially on a controller keypad.

There are too many features I like to get into it and ramble, but it is a pretty well rounded system, the only flaw I see is a fairly weak internet connection server at some times, but is worth having a few lagged out games for the money saved in contrast to paying monthly or yearly for online is still a plus.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Sun May 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Well Sorry Raing Raptor! Wink

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down