Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your favorite childhood tv show thread

4 posters

Go down

your favorite childhood tv show thread Empty your favorite childhood tv show thread

Post  Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Peanuts, garlield, and ed edd and eddy. I dislike the crap thats on now.

Back to top Go down

your favorite childhood tv show thread Empty Re: your favorite childhood tv show thread

Post  raptors rule Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Well I can't really remeber what mine was....but I sorta agree with you...
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

your favorite childhood tv show thread Empty Re: your favorite childhood tv show thread

Post  Andrew Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Seasame street. That show always will kick ass.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  raptors rule Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Andrew wrote:Seasame street. That show always will kick ass.

Oh yes I remember that I used to always watch that. Smile
raptors rule
raptors rule
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:45 am

I always loved the Segmant Journey to Ernie when i used to watch this. I dont know why, but then Elmo came on... pale
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Courage the Cowardly dog.

EOD.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 am

But otherwise my top fave would either be the Old Scooby Doo or Spongebob (1999 Smile ) FTW!! cheers
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:26 am

Yay that's my year!

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:33 am

year for what?
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Clonehunter wrote:year for what?
That he was born.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Thats the year i could actually understand tv, but only bits, i didnt pay to much atension to plot. In 2000 I got jurasic park.
backon topic, i remember when they used to air land before time movies, back then i loved dragons andreptiles. LBT sucks now, the origional land before time was great, and accurate, and not 100% kid friendly like every family movie no. Its just sad how good things from childhood degrade and become cash cows, a perfect example right here http://farm1.static.flickr.com/166/364056599_fd907cbc48.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:22 pm

THATS IT!! THATS THE MOVIE I COULDNT THINK OF!!!!

Land before time was the best kid movie for me to watch, I could still watch that movie now.

I stopped around when I was 2, and when on too Jurassic Park though.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:23 pm

atleast LBT had the onscreen death of the mother at the feet of a predator, the lbt movies now wont do that, and they are all singalongs. Way to ruin a good movie. the land before time made its 14th movie, wtf. I turned on that movie a short while ago, it was epic, but all the lbt movies after epicly suck. Seriously, adopting a t-rex, singalongs, no more realism, its considered to scary for family movies... They tried to make them too cute. Well then, if cute is the only thing "apropriate" for family films then https://2img.net/h/i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/freecodesource/funny/fail/Epic_Fail.jpg
I'd rather have this series RIP then wacth it go through such rape
OLD MOVIES FTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:21 pm

lol

I hated the singalongs, but love the action in the first one, and the rex ones.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Right at LBT "stone of cold fire" is when it took its turning point.

Oh, And how exactly would a baby duckbill befriend a baby sharptooth, goddammit! Baby Duckbill + Baby Rex does NOT equal a musical special, it equals CARNAGE.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:04 pm

I would kick the rex down the cliff then.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down