Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Booster Pack and Single Building Files

2 posters

Go down

Genesis Booster Pack and Single Building Files Empty Genesis Booster Pack and Single Building Files

Post  AarontheBaron Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Hello all,

I'm currently working on merging some great mods together for a single download for all. I'm using GEP v.2 as the basis of the mod as there are no custom skins in this mod and will be adding the skins from FCM. I have added the tunnel to the game and have also added Odykay's Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna to the pack. I'm planning to add 3-5 more digsites to the pack with new dinosaurs. Unfortunately I'm not the best skinner in the world and I would like some help here, as I'd like it to be a good looking pack.

Genesis Booster Pack - I'm after this pack, I once had this on my old laptop before it broke, it had some very nice looking dinosaurs especially the Oviraptor and the Iguanodon. I would be really grateful if someone still had access to this pack as the originally download link is no longer active.

Building Files - So yeah, I have the Tunnel mod and the Tombstone in the game working fine, but I'm after single downloads or advice on what other buildings I should add to this pack, I think the Dinosaur Statues would be a nice feature as would the wrecked safari car (I plan on creating a mission to clear up Ingen's site B and turn it into a tourist attraction). But, as I'm new to the forum I'm not aware of all the building mods out there.

So if anyone can be of any help I would be very grateful, (if anyone would like there own dinosaurs in this pack just post a pic of the skin and I will decide if would make a good addition). I would like to keep the pack as mainstream as possible, I'm not looking to add subspecies or different gender dinosaurs, just new additions.

Thanks in advance

AarontheBaron
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Genesis Booster Pack and Single Building Files Empty Re: Genesis Booster Pack and Single Building Files

Post  spaceship_2012 Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:46 am

Sounds interesting, but did you ask for using the files from other people?

spaceship_2012
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Genesis Booster Pack and Single Building Files Empty Re: Genesis Booster Pack and Single Building Files

Post  AarontheBaron Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 pm

I should've checked how things were run here as in other game modding communities if a mod could be improved or put into a pack with others it would be ok to do so, but it would never go without giving credit to the original owners. If this is how it is done here though then I will just have to make it GEP v.2 compatible and FCM compatible and several downloads.

Back on topic, so now all i will ask for is some good/original dinosaur skins that people would like to involve in this project (as I said before, I have never been that too great with skin modding).

Also, I just wanted to ask this, as I am new to the community. If a mod's download link is unavailable and the owner of the mod clearly isn't active anymore, would you guys still class this as wrongdoing?

Thanks again.

AarontheBaron
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  spaceship_2012 Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:31 am

Look at Walking for Dinosaurs, i think there were some good.

spaceship_2012
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down