Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laurens Escape.

2 posters

Go down

Laurens Escape. Empty Laurens Escape.

Post  Andrew Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:02 am

In asia, Ray and his fellow friends are digging up for a Gigantosaurus. His friend, Johnny, got a text from lauren saying;

"Johnny, Ray wont answer his phone, please tell him I'm not coming"

Johnny, was a mile off from Ray, he could tell Ray later, a few hours later after Johnny got back, with Ray, Johnny went to the camp to get a drink. He forgot about Lauren.
Ray was across the field, saying to himself;

"Where is Lauren?"

He was worried.

Back to lauren.

She stalked behind a InGen car, watching them, every move. They were worried about the Brachiosaurus, and Apatosaurus. They were too big. They just took them to a forest, with large trees then. As they all turned their back, Lauren went to the forest, got a huge branch with lots of leaves, and held it up high, the creatures got intrested in it. They followed her, and brought them to the camp, she threw it on the base camp radio, and other supplies, the large herbivores marched through, cars, cages, camps, and tents, destroying everything. But this didn't help. It caused the dinosaurs to break the cages, and let them loose into Los Angelus. She saw a Pachycepalasaurus looking straight at her. She walked backwards wards, than turned around, and ran. It charged, and followed. She hopped into a InGen car, watching an Allosaurus walking throuygh the camp, the rest of the dinos, excluding the pachy, and humans are all gone. The Pachy started to bang at the door.The Allosaurus was standing over a small fire that was blown fro ma car, then turned around and saw the Pachy fiddling with the car. It roared, but as it roared, right behind it, an explosion from something went off as it roared, then charged. The Small herbivore turned around, than ran,It watched it run away, then looked at the car. The car had tainted windows, so it was hard for anything to see through it. The Allo walked up to the car, its head was a few inches away from Lauren, seperated by glass.The Allo raise its head, and lauren looked up, but couldn't see the Allos head, and saw it smash onto the roof of the car, causing it to explode. Luckily, the front door popped open, and Lauren fell out, and didn't get blown up on. The Allosaurus walked away, and disappeared in the shadows. She heard Sirens, and people screaming, and cars being tumped over, Buildings collapsing... And she just lay there helplessly. She got up, and started walking. She was heading to the Towns Central Meeting Office. Whenever there is an Emergency, everyone will be evacuated to there. Some odd reason, nobody was in there. It was the safest place, it has guns, food, Survival kit, but nobody in there, with dinosaurs everywhere, killing people. She just ran to it, and ran inside. The lights were off. She put her hand against the wall looking for a light switch. She heard growling as she looked for it, she found it, and flicked it on. In front of her, lay a dead body. The mayor, with a Deinychousaurus on top of him, with half of the flesh on top of his body torn off. Lauren in disgust, opened the door, and slammed it back. She was outside again. She may never get to see Ray gain. She may never get to say goodbye.

At Asia again.

"I'm going home, there must be trouble there" Ray said in a serious tone.

He left there, and packed for an airplane, luckily they lived a two hour flight away from there. Instead crossing the ocean, it was straight passed Japan, and Hawaii. After he deported the plane, He was the last person left, him and the driver exited. They both looked at the city in shock. One of the people to motion Pilots where to land was laying in the middle of the ground dead. They thought they should stick together, just in case. The Pilot turned around, and saw something, he started to walk toward it, without ray even knowing, and Ray kept going. The pilot said;

"Oh your such a small critter, Ive never seen yer type before." He said, the Small creature was a compy, it looked up at him, then another walked up beside it, then two more, than five more, and more and more, till he was surrounded. All at the same time, they all pounced on him, and they all ripped flesh off of him, like Piranhas. They bit him, and ripped flesh out. He screamed, getting Ray's attention, and Ray ran back, he kicked all the compys off of him, and saw him laying there, dead. He was attacked by compies. He thought to himself. InGen brought Dinosaurs to Los angeulus, and killing all the people. He knew it, but he was worried about Lauren. This is why she didn't come. He had to find her. He started running down the road. His expedition didn't go so far. Appearently the same Allosaurus that attacked Lauren blocked Ray's path, and caught him in the corner of his eye. The Allo turned toward him and charged, Ray ran between a small gap of two buildings side by side, so it couldn't get him, The Allo struggled trying to get Ray, but he failed, and walked away. Ray was more scared than ever, his wife is all alonei nthe depths of this city, with rampaging dinosaurs on it. He is afraid, that none of them will make it alive.

More in the next one.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Laurens Escape. Empty Re: Laurens Escape.

Post  Andrew Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Death...

That's all Lauren could think of. Death. She was in a small group, in a metal, sheltered building. One woman was bleeding on her thigh, having a man help her, apparently her was a doctor, there were two more doctors in the small room, helping other weak, injured people. One man was chanting, praying to god. In his words he said Latin words, she couldn't understand, then at the end of his chant he yells in a low whisper, "Kill!" and is silent. Everyone looked up then continued chattering to people.

"You alone?" Lauren looked up and saw an old woman with fizzy gray and white hair, wrinkled skin, and a pale face looking at her.

"Yes, I am, my husband is in Asia." She replied.

"Oh, my husband died 3 years ago of heart attack." She said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry" Lauren said in a calm voice, trying to make the woman, not happy, every ones dying from giant lizards outside, but better.

"Oh its okay, I'm over it now. I'm just worried about these Animals now. Looks like nature is once again hijacked."

"It sure is, sure is." Lauren said.

They were both quiet, and didn't talk anymore. An hour passed and a younger woman, not old, screamed in terror.
Everyone looked up and saw a dead body laying there, in front of the screaming, sobbing , and crying woman. Looks like her husband passed away from severe injuries. Her was dying from blood loss, or was attacked too much. The old woman walked slowly to the woman, patting her back and saying" There there. It's gonna be all right darling, He's gone to a better place now."

Lauren lay down on the ice cold floor. Within 2 minutes, she snoozed off. She was tired.... A few hours later, she was hearing a scratching sound, over and over, then slowly, she heard a scream, but was still asleep. She slowly opened her eyes, and saw a blond woman on top of her, screaming but Lauren couldn't hear her. Then everything came back to her, instead of being so quiet, now she heard loud screams, and realized the scratching at the door was a dinosaur trying to break in. Then looked in front of her and heard the blond woman say, "Wake up! We have to get out of here right now! Why won't you listen to me? GET UP!!" She screamed. Then Lauren immediately got up, and the woman screamed" FINALLY! FOLLOW ME!" She started to go towards some stairs Lauren hadn't seen before, But followed. They opened a door and heard the door downstairs bust down. The woman and Lauren were the last people in the building. The got in the room, and barricaded the door. They ran to a window, and saw people climbing down the bricks of the building, now knowing how they got out. The woman went first, she clinged to the gutter pipe going up and down. After she was a quarter away from Lauren, she started climbing. When Lauren was then a quarter away, the looked up, and saw small objects, and boxes, even some wood burst through the window. Then saw a Dinosaur she wasn't familiar with poke it's head out the window. She wished she closed the window. But then she thought of something and was glad she didn't close it, the dinosaur would bus the glass, injuring her and the blond woman. Then started to climb down again.Once she got down, she followed a few people, it was her, the blond woman she just met. A tall black man and and InGen person. She had her eyes set on him, and she was going to yell at him the instant they stopped. Of course she wasn't going to during a chaos of dinosaurs in the city, running for their lives. They got to a ditch, and all slid down the steep hill, the crawled up on their knees, and peeked their heads, watching what was happening.The black man said " I have to get back to Alaska. I can't die today! I don't want to die! Please god! Please! Please! Please--

"Quiet!" Lauren snapped. " You're doing no good, and will get us all killed. These are prehistoric creatures from Isla Decerta. They're intelligent and won't rest till they get what they want..." She finished.

The InGen man said, " How do you know all of this?"

Lauren said in a mad way towards him," I was one of the survivors of Isla Decerta, the one who ruined your base camp, and the one who told you to stop."

"Oh so it was you who got the Giant herbivores! We were about to get the police to get watch dogs until you created a disaster to this town. This is all your fault!"

"No! You brought them here, if John Hammond can't do it, with hundreds of workers helping him. A group with people that could fill two sky scrapers couldn't do it. Neither could only a small group of people..."

"ENOUGH! Your the one telling us to be quiet, be your arguing. Both of you hush before they track us down!" The woman screamed in a mad voice.

Lauren peeked her head back through, and saw someone in the middle of the street calling out a name she couldn't hear. Then heard it, and they were calling out, "Lauren!" It was Ray! She jumped up and started running, with her brown hair moving one side of her head to another. Then the Blond woman screamed, "Look out!" Then Lauren stopped, turned around to look at the woman, and turned back around, having Ray and Lauren staring eye to eye, then Out of the shadows, so dark at night time you couldn't even see what was happening until anything comes into the Street light like how its shining on Ray, but as again, out of the shadows, was a fast walk of a giant dinosaur of some type, Lauren made out a Acrocanthosaurus, and it walked towards ray, without the Dinosaur stopping, it grabbed ray and walked to the opposite side of the street into the shadows. Lauren stopped running, and everything went silent like how it did when she was sleeping. Then a tear fell from her eye, watching the tail of the dinosaur disappear into the shadows. Lauren knew her life was over now.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Merging to....??

Is this a new story or what?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:10 am

Nah, it's an old story from ancient relatives.....

I was always talking about how I was going to merge the stories, remember?

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum