Photo realistic mud terrain mod551

Photo realistic mud terrain mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what`s your rating

56% 56% 
[ 5 ]
22% 22% 
[ 2 ]
11% 11% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
11% 11% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 9

Photo realistic mud terrain mod

Post  T-rex Raptor on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:35 am

here`s my Photo realistic mud terrain mod
it`s better if you turn off the grass but its up to you here`s the photos
Spoiler:
grass on

grass off
download
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?8f4tztf3ri84n6g


Exclamation Arrow pls.dont use without my permission :P .

T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

cool i will rate 5

Post  Utahraptor999 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:59 am

nice terrain man now i can replace it with gep v2 terrain Twisted Evil

oh yea i fonud some bug it isnt important Smile
if you turn terrain quality to medium it will change terrain like a dry desert and it will show like rocks Twisted Evil

Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo realistic mud terrain mod

Post  Dream Eater on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Really nice terrain mod there!

Dream Eater
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo realistic mud terrain mod

Post  T-rex Raptor on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:01 am

Utahraptor999 wrote:nice terrain man now i can replace it with gep v2 terrain Twisted Evil

oh yea i fonud some bug it isnt important Smile
if you turn terrain quality to medium it will change terrain like a dry desert and it will show like rocks Twisted Evil
that was not a bug every terrain mod do that

T-rex Raptor
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo realistic mud terrain mod

Post  Utahraptor999 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:20 am

T-rex Raptor wrote:
Utahraptor999 wrote:nice terrain man now i can replace it with gep v2 terrain Twisted Evil

oh yea i fonud some bug it isnt important Smile
if you turn terrain quality to medium it will change terrain like a dry desert and it will show like rocks Twisted Evil
that was not a bug every terrain mod do that

cool and awsome mod

Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photo realistic mud terrain mod

Post  Utahraptor999 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:22 am

T-rex Raptor wrote:here`s my Photo realistic mud terrain mod
it`s better if you turn off the grass but its up to you here`s the photos
Spoiler:
grass on

grass off
download
mediafire.com mediafire.com/?8f4tztf3ri84n6g


Exclamation Arrow pls.dont use without my permission :P .

can i use this mod for my pack called Dinosaur Planet v1

Utahraptor999
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum