Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here!

+22
THE DINOSAUR MAN
Bear Action Zone
Spinosaurus hunter
WalkingWithDinosaursMan
Raging Raptor
diplodude
jpog2
zacksauruszilla
fromar
RyanRaptor
Spartan 117
thegrimmshow
scaleoflight3210
ozraptor
MatsuratheReaper
Gopher
Allosaurus571
BlackFrost
Brachiosaurus582
JPOG Nerd 01
godzillaman
OOPPEL
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here!

Post  OOPPEL Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:28 pm

huh? what? so.. what could i teach you? or what? didn't get that Rolling Eyes
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: The OOPPEL\'s Skin Pack Is Finally Done!!!!! Download Only Here!

Post  Brachiosaurus582 Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:47 pm

ya maybe he could teach! Cool
Brachiosaurus582
Brachiosaurus582
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Yeah You could teach us MSTs Cool
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:40 am

Eh... Riiiight Riiiiight....
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:46 am

OOPPEL wrote:huh? what? so.. what could i teach you? or what? didn't get that Rolling Eyes
I want you to teach me how to make an MST.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:46 am

You could Smile
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:03 am

But how could i teach, when i don't no how could i did it? and what is multiple skin, and that FSM?
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 am

What is FSM ???
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:02 am

That's what i'm asking here
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFrost Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:20 am

FSM files are the files that control the Dinosaurs Behavior towards different things. They are quite difficult to mod
BlackFrost
BlackFrost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:49 am

ya, even sounds difficult
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:10 pm

OOPPEL wrote:But how could i teach, when i don't no how could i did it? and what is multiple skin, and that FSM?
How can you not know what a multiple skin is if you've done it?
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:44 pm

that's the problem!
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:54 pm

What's the problem?
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:43 pm

i've never made MST, my skins are not MSTs! Crying or Very sad
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:18 pm

oh Crying or Very sad And Something else I KNEW THAT!
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFrost Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:39 pm

this thread is confusing me so much wats going on here
BlackFrost
BlackFrost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  OOPPEL Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:24 am

okhay
OOPPEL
OOPPEL
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brachiosaurus582 Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:52 am

like blackfrost said, don't post like that kinda stuff (okhay or ya or huh?)!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Brachiosaurus582
Brachiosaurus582
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:02 am

Good skins, I like em!
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brachiosaurus582 Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:41 am

You do?
Brachiosaurus582
Brachiosaurus582
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:58 pm

The Giga is okay.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:55 pm

OOPPEL wrote:i've never made MST, my skins are not MSTs! Crying or Very sad
But you have a Protoceratops up there. Is that not a new Dinosaur?
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFrost Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:56 pm

all his doing is replacing the Skins of the orginal dino and changing the name in the Eng.txt file thats all
BlackFrost
BlackFrost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  godzillaman Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Okay. I see. My bad.
godzillaman
godzillaman
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next