Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Site! (Operation Modify)

+7
Pachycephalosaurus
spino77
Raptor X
Gopher
cunfuzzed
Black Rex
Spinosaurus Dominates
11 posters

Go down

New Site! (Operation Modify) Empty New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Spinosaurus Dominates Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Here it is!
Operation Modify
It's for JPOG.
Spinosaurus Dominates
Spinosaurus Dominates
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

New Site! (Operation Modify) Empty Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Spinosaurus Dominates wrote:It's for JPOG.

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Rex Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:35 am

I join the site Very Happy
Black Rex
Black Rex
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus Dominates Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
What was the point of that? @Black Rex, thanks for joining!
Spinosaurus Dominates
Spinosaurus Dominates
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Spinosaurus Dominates wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:
It's for JPOG.
That's why.

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
Go and count the number of JPOG sites out there, and you might get what he's saying....

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus Dominates Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:00 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:
Go and count the number of JPOG sites out there, and you might get what he's saying....
Oh god, look, please don't lecture me on how little views my site will get, please.
Spinosaurus Dominates
Spinosaurus Dominates
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:01 pm

^
Sorry, but it's true.
JPOG sites don't attract members very well at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Very true. People move away from JPOG, and move on in life. It seems even our forum is getting slightly inactive. Nevertheless, good luck with that site.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Gopher wrote:Very true. People move away from JPOG, and move on in life. It seems even our forum is getting slightly inactive. Nevertheless, good luck with that site.
the reason this forum is inactive is because of thte spammers and the fact that admins and mods aren't on as much as other places.
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  spino77 Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 am

Raptor X wrote:
Gopher wrote:Very true. People move away from JPOG, and move on in life. It seems even our forum is getting slightly inactive. Nevertheless, good luck with that site.
the reason this forum is inactive is because of thte spammers and the fact that admins and mods aren't on as much as other places.
So true RX.
spino77
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 pm

What can you say, No offence to you guy's, your probably just very busy admin's, still updating the site I guess.
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinosaurus Dominates Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Pachycephalosaurus wrote:What can you say, No offence to you guy's, your probably just very busy admin's, still updating the site I guess.
Then they've been very busy admins for a very long time.
Spinosaurus Dominates
Spinosaurus Dominates
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 pm

From that comment of yours I can assume you don't think we're active. Which is quite understandable, seeing as we don't post so much. But, honestly, it's really only me and allo, and I dunno what RR is doing. And we also have very few moderators who are actually active. So I'm not hiding anything; there's the plain truth. I do go on every day, but only to check the site out of habit, and I don't always post. Plus, I'm quite sure, as I've said before, that our staff has more important things to do in life; no offense meant to anyone here. I also have exams to study for, and, honestly, between going online and visiting a site that will not help my future or using my time to study for exams that will, I would definitely choose to study. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but I care more about myself than some kids I only know online.

The plain and relatively simple truth.

Nemesis: Oi! I'm moderating the site too! Smile
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Gopher wrote:From that comment of yours I can assume you don't think we're active. Which is quite understandable, seeing as we don't post so much. But, honestly, it's really only me and allo, and I dunno what RR is doing. And we also have very few moderators who are actually active. So I'm not hiding anything; there's the plain truth. I do go on every day, but only to check the site out of habit, and I don't always post. Plus, I'm quite sure, as I've said before, that our staff has more important things to do in life; no offense meant to anyone here. I also have exams to study for, and, honestly, between going online and visiting a site that will not help my future or using my time to study for exams that will, I would definitely choose to study. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but I care more about myself than some kids I only know online.

In short, admins have lives, just like almost everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Raptor X wrote:
First of all, God forbid staff members have personal lives, right? Seriously. They should be perfect robots who only go to this site, and do nothing else. Second of all, the members are equally at fault, when it comes to inactivity.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:28 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
Raptor X wrote:
First of all, God forbid staff members have personal lives, right? Seriously. They should be perfect robots who only go to this site, and do nothing else. Second of all, the members are equally at fault, when it comes to inactivity.
I said tey weren't on as much as other places! that doesn't mean they have to come here 24/7!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:37 am

Gopher wrote:From that comment of yours I can assume you don't think we're active. Which is quite understandable, seeing as we don't post so much. But, honestly, it's really only me and allo, and I dunno what RR is doing. And we also have very few moderators who are actually active. So I'm not hiding anything; there's the plain truth. I do go on every day, but only to check the site out of habit, and I don't always post. Plus, I'm quite sure, as I've said before, that our staff has more important things to do in life; no offense meant to anyone here. I also have exams to study for, and, honestly, between going online and visiting a site that will not help my future or using my time to study for exams that will, I would definitely choose to study. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but I care more about myself than some kids I only know online.

True dat!

And the only sites I get on are FaceBook and here. Yeah I do get on Facebook more than here, cause I dont have to watch my friends for spamming. I actually know them. And here, there's some really cool people, So Cha, don't big taking our thunder.

EDIT: I worded something wrong.

Last edited by Andrew on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachycephalosaurus Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:00 am

Andrew wrote:True dat!
And the only sites I get on are FaceBook and here. Yeah I do get on Facebook more than here, cause I dont have to watch my friends for spamming. I actually know them. Unlike here, there's some really cool people, So Cha, don't big taking our thunder.
I would never think of the such, as to disrespect the staff here, and Gopher is right, you guys aren't robots, or any of the such, personal lives come first.

Last edited by Pachycephalosaurus on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 am

[quote="Pachycephalosaurus"]
Andrew wrote:
Gopher wrote:don't big taking our thunder.[/color]
I would never think of the such, as to disrespect the staff here, and Gopher is right, you guys aren't robots, or any of the such, personal lives come first.

aye, very true. getting though school and collage is more important. mods/admins, i have but one thing to say to you guys: do what ya gotta do

and as for the site, look at Jedi Academy, it still has a very active modding community, and its pretty old too, so just dont give up on jpog is all im saying.
Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW
Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Thanks for your support. And I hope we can survive as a JPOG modding forum a little longer.
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Site! (Operation Modify) Empty grrrrr

Post  pokesaurus12 Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:05 pm

It makes me sad to see that these sites are loosing interest. Sad Someone should just march up to those folks at Vivendi Universal and Blue Tongue and just tell them straight up to make a new version of the game............. Okay, who knows the address's? Mad I WILL NOT BE HAPPY UNTIL THE DAY OF Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2 COMES! We should form a petition or a rally until it is done! bounce LETS STICK TOGETHER AND GET THINGS DONE!
pokesaurus12
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemesis Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 pm

They'd suck at making a new JPOG. It would be for Windows only, no model editing... It'd be better signing a petition asking for the source code, then we could translate it to OpenGL and improve it.
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:11 pm

A petition to get a source code to enable something illegal?
Eh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down