New Site! (Operation Modify)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Spinosaurus Dominates on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:40 pm

Here it is!
Operation Modify
It's for JPOG.
avatar
Spinosaurus Dominates
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Coyotefang on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Spinosaurus Dominates wrote:It's for JPOG.
avatar
Coyotefang
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Black Rex on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:35 am

I join the site Very Happy
avatar
Black Rex
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Spinosaurus Dominates on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Coyotefang wrote:
Spinosaurus Dominates wrote:It's for JPOG.
What was the point of that? @Black Rex, thanks for joining!
avatar
Spinosaurus Dominates
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Coyotefang on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Spinosaurus Dominates wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:
Spinosaurus Dominates wrote:It's for JPOG.
It's for JPOG.
That's why.
avatar
Coyotefang
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  cunfuzzed on Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Spinosaurus Dominates wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:
Spinosaurus Dominates wrote:It's for JPOG.
What was the point of that? @Black Rex, thanks for joining!
Go and count the number of JPOG sites out there, and you might get what he's saying....

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Spinosaurus Dominates on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:00 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
Spinosaurus Dominates wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:
Spinosaurus Dominates wrote:It's for JPOG.
What was the point of that? @Black Rex, thanks for joining!
Go and count the number of JPOG sites out there, and you might get what he's saying....
Oh god, look, please don't lecture me on how little views my site will get, please.
avatar
Spinosaurus Dominates
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Coyotefang on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:01 pm

^
Sorry, but it's true.
JPOG sites don't attract members very well at all.
avatar
Coyotefang
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Gopher on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Very true. People move away from JPOG, and move on in life. It seems even our forum is getting slightly inactive. Nevertheless, good luck with that site.

_________________
avatar
Gopher
Admin
Admin


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Raptor X on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Gopher wrote:Very true. People move away from JPOG, and move on in life. It seems even our forum is getting slightly inactive. Nevertheless, good luck with that site.
the reason this forum is inactive is because of thte spammers and the fact that admins and mods aren't on as much as other places.
avatar
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  spino77 on Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 am

Raptor X wrote:
Gopher wrote:Very true. People move away from JPOG, and move on in life. It seems even our forum is getting slightly inactive. Nevertheless, good luck with that site.
the reason this forum is inactive is because of thte spammers and the fact that admins and mods aren't on as much as other places.
So true RX.
avatar
spino77
Professional Skinner
Professional Skinner


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Pachycephalosaurus on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 pm

What can you say, No offence to you guy's, your probably just very busy admin's, still updating the site I guess.
avatar
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Spinosaurus Dominates on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Pachycephalosaurus wrote:What can you say, No offence to you guy's, your probably just very busy admin's, still updating the site I guess.
Then they've been very busy admins for a very long time.
avatar
Spinosaurus Dominates
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Gopher on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 pm

From that comment of yours I can assume you don't think we're active. Which is quite understandable, seeing as we don't post so much. But, honestly, it's really only me and allo, and I dunno what RR is doing. And we also have very few moderators who are actually active. So I'm not hiding anything; there's the plain truth. I do go on every day, but only to check the site out of habit, and I don't always post. Plus, I'm quite sure, as I've said before, that our staff has more important things to do in life; no offense meant to anyone here. I also have exams to study for, and, honestly, between going online and visiting a site that will not help my future or using my time to study for exams that will, I would definitely choose to study. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but I care more about myself than some kids I only know online.

The plain and relatively simple truth.

Nemesis: Oi! I'm moderating the site too! Smile

_________________
avatar
Gopher
Admin
Admin


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Coyotefang on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Gopher wrote:From that comment of yours I can assume you don't think we're active. Which is quite understandable, seeing as we don't post so much. But, honestly, it's really only me and allo, and I dunno what RR is doing. And we also have very few moderators who are actually active. So I'm not hiding anything; there's the plain truth. I do go on every day, but only to check the site out of habit, and I don't always post. Plus, I'm quite sure, as I've said before, that our staff has more important things to do in life; no offense meant to anyone here. I also have exams to study for, and, honestly, between going online and visiting a site that will not help my future or using my time to study for exams that will, I would definitely choose to study. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but I care more about myself than some kids I only know online.

The plain and relatively simple truth.
In short, admins have lives, just like almost everyone else.
avatar
Coyotefang
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  cunfuzzed on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Raptor X wrote:
the reason this forum is inactive is because of thte spammers and the fact that admins and mods aren't on as much as other places.
First of all, God forbid staff members have personal lives, right? Seriously. They should be perfect robots who only go to this site, and do nothing else. Second of all, the members are equally at fault, when it comes to inactivity.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Raptor X on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:28 pm

cunfuzzed wrote:
Raptor X wrote:
the reason this forum is inactive is because of thte spammers and the fact that admins and mods aren't on as much as other places.
First of all, God forbid staff members have personal lives, right? Seriously. They should be perfect robots who only go to this site, and do nothing else. Second of all, the members are equally at fault, when it comes to inactivity.
I said tey weren't on as much as other places! that doesn't mean they have to come here 24/7!
avatar
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Andrew on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:37 am

Gopher wrote:From that comment of yours I can assume you don't think we're active. Which is quite understandable, seeing as we don't post so much. But, honestly, it's really only me and allo, and I dunno what RR is doing. And we also have very few moderators who are actually active. So I'm not hiding anything; there's the plain truth. I do go on every day, but only to check the site out of habit, and I don't always post. Plus, I'm quite sure, as I've said before, that our staff has more important things to do in life; no offense meant to anyone here. I also have exams to study for, and, honestly, between going online and visiting a site that will not help my future or using my time to study for exams that will, I would definitely choose to study. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, but I care more about myself than some kids I only know online.

The plain and relatively simple truth.


True dat!


And the only sites I get on are FaceBook and here. Yeah I do get on Facebook more than here, cause I dont have to watch my friends for spamming. I actually know them. And here, there's some really cool people, So Cha, don't big taking our thunder.

EDIT: I worded something wrong.


Last edited by Andrew on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Pachycephalosaurus on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:00 am

Andrew wrote:True dat!
And the only sites I get on are FaceBook and here. Yeah I do get on Facebook more than here, cause I dont have to watch my friends for spamming. I actually know them. Unlike here, there's some really cool people, So Cha, don't big taking our thunder.
I would never think of the such, as to disrespect the staff here, and Gopher is right, you guys aren't robots, or any of the such, personal lives come first.


Last edited by Pachycephalosaurus on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Pachycephalosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Rex_Pwns_Spino_FTW on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:23 am

[quote="Pachycephalosaurus"]
Andrew wrote:
Gopher wrote:don't big taking our thunder.[/color]
I would never think of the such, as to disrespect the staff here, and Gopher is right, you guys aren't robots, or any of the such, personal lives come first.

aye, very true. getting though school and collage is more important. mods/admins, i have but one thing to say to you guys: do what ya gotta do

and as for the site, look at Jedi Academy, it still has a very active modding community, and its pretty old too, so just dont give up on jpog is all im saying.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Gopher on Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Thanks for your support. And I hope we can survive as a JPOG modding forum a little longer.

_________________
avatar
Gopher
Admin
Admin


View user profile

Back to top Go down

grrrrr

Post  pokesaurus12 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:05 pm

It makes me sad to see that these sites are loosing interest. Sad Someone should just march up to those folks at Vivendi Universal and Blue Tongue and just tell them straight up to make a new version of the game............. Okay, who knows the address's? Mad I WILL NOT BE HAPPY UNTIL THE DAY OF Jurassic Park Operation Genesis 2 COMES! We should form a petition or a rally until it is done! bounce LETS STICK TOGETHER AND GET THINGS DONE!
avatar
pokesaurus12
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Nemesis on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:12 pm

They'd suck at making a new JPOG. It would be for Windows only, no model editing... It'd be better signing a petition asking for the source code, then we could translate it to OpenGL and improve it.
avatar
Nemesis
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Coyotefang on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:11 pm

A petition to get a source code to enable something illegal?
Eh?
avatar
Coyotefang
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Site! (Operation Modify)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum