Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would it be possibleif i could be an admin or moderator?

+6
Raging Raptor
cunfuzzed
Raptor X
Andrew
RaptorSpinoRex
Black Rex
10 posters

Go down

would it be possibleif i could be an admin or moderator? Empty would it be possibleif i could be an admin or moderator?

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:08 pm

name=username
hobbies=stuff
skinning=quite good
modding=moderate
love of jurassic mods=100/100

so if it is possible please let me be an admin or moderator lol!

Back to top Go down

would it be possibleif i could be an admin or moderator? Empty Re: would it be possibleif i could be an admin or moderator?

Post  Black Rex Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Its inpossible that you will be a Admin
Black Rex
Black Rex
Herrerasaurus
Herrerasaurus

Back to top Go down

would it be possibleif i could be an admin or moderator? Empty Re: would it be possibleif i could be an admin or moderator?

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:27 am

look, i worked a lot of months to be a pro skinner and you come here and say: hello, can i be an admin?
plus in this this site already have 3 admins
i don't think you will be an admin or a moderator
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:24 pm

username wrote:name=username
hobbies=stuff
skinning=quite good
modding=moderate

No. Your grammar is horrid, you've been here for about a month(or less). I've worked my ass off for 2 years, and finally got to JR moderator, then got demoted. Then came to Moderator. You have spammed, and much more. You only want to be a moderator so you can have power. Sorry, we arent going to kiss your ass and give you everything. This frustrates me how I work forever, then you show up here, only for a month, and ask to be an ADMIN. And then you put the "lol" sign. So you think its funny. And dont bother trying to cuss me out after this, because you'll just get banned. I dont dislike you, or hate you, you just need to slow down, think about it, and actually think about how hard it is, and if you could do with getting reports, everyday, having to fix spams, every hour...

Please...Think about what you post.

EDIT: Actually, you've only been here for a WEEK.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Andrew wrote:
hobbies=stuff
skinning=quite good
modding=moderate

No. Your grammar is horrid, you've been here for about a month(or less). I've worked my ass off for 2 years, and finally got to JR moderator, then got demoted. Then came to Moderator. You have spammed, and much more. You only want to be a moderator so you can have power. Sorry, we arent going to kiss your ass and give you everything. This frustrates me how I work forever, then you show up here, only for a month, and ask to be an ADMIN. And then you put the "lol" sign. So you think its funny. And dont bother trying to cuss me out after this, because you'll just get banned. I dont dislike you, or hate you, you just need to slow down, think about it, and actually think about how hard it is, and if you could do with getting reports, everyday, having to fix spams, every hour...

EDIT: Actually, you've only been here for a WEEK.

Well put Andrew *claps*
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:27 am

Okay...
Andrew wrote:
hobbies=stuff
skinning=quite good
modding=moderate

No. < Nice good answer, too bad, this post needs to lose weight.Your grammar is horrid So is your's, you've been here for about a month(or less). I've worked my ass off for 2 years, and finally got to JR It's Jr. moderator,There should be an "and" here if not, then put "I" after "got" then got demoted. Then came to Moderator. You have spammed, and much more More bad grammer. You only want to be a moderator so you can have power Maybe he doesnt, that is a very harsh thing to say.. Sorry, we arent going to kiss your ass and give you everything Nobody said "Kiss mah ass and make me admin 8D, no he kindly asked if him being a staff member is possible KINDLY. This frustrates me how I work forever, then you show up here, only for a month, and ask to be an ADMIN Cool down and count to ten, I also reccomend pills if THIS makes you the least bit upset, crap, his post is almost funny.. And then you put the "lol" sign. So you think its funny. And dont bother trying to cuss me out after this, because you'll just get banned. I dont dislike you, or hate you, you just need to slow down Take you own advise, this is a PARAGRAPH, a whole-freaking-PARAGRAPH on a newb asking for a job here, think about it, and actually think about how hard it is, and if you could do with getting reports, everyday, having to fix spams, every hour...

NO U!
EDIT: Actually, you've only been here for a WEEK.[/color]
Summery of Andrew's post: BAAAAAAAAAAAW
My reaction: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ROFMAO
Well put Andrew *claps*
Wut.
Say that again, I dare you... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:43 am

Coyotefang wrote:Okay...
Andrew wrote:
hobbies=stuff
skinning=quite good
modding=moderate

No. < Nice good answer, too bad, this post needs to lose weight.Your grammar is horrid So is your's, you've been here for about a month(or less). I've worked my ass off for 2 years, and finally got to JR It's Jr. moderator,There should be an "and" here if not, then put "I" after "got" then got demoted. Then came to Moderator. You have spammed, and much more More bad grammer. You only want to be a moderator so you can have power Maybe he doesnt, that is a very harsh thing to say.. Sorry, we arent going to kiss your ass and give you everything Nobody said "Kiss mah ass and make me admin 8D, no he kindly asked if him being a staff member is possible KINDLY. This frustrates me how I work forever, then you show up here, only for a month, and ask to be an ADMIN Cool down and count to ten, I also reccomend pills if THIS makes you the least bit upset, crap, his post is almost funny.. And then you put the "lol" sign. So you think its funny. And dont bother trying to cuss me out after this, because you'll just get banned. I dont dislike you, or hate you, you just need to slow down Take you own advise, this is a PARAGRAPH, a whole-freaking-PARAGRAPH on a newb asking for a job here, think about it, and actually think about how hard it is, and if you could do with getting reports, everyday, having to fix spams, every hour...

NO U!
Well put Andrew *claps*
Wut.

God damnit CF, I lost my power to delete posts, but luckily for that is. Oh my bad for making just about to typos and you say I have bad grammar. When you cam to this site, this is how you type "He y guyss! Wats goin on toda?" So CF, it doesnt matter if he was doing it kindly, I will make a paragraph when I want. Look Im making one right now. So step back, stop making these jokes, and I swear to god(and Im not kidding) if you quote this post and add anything to it, god forbids me telling you what I would do.

Theres another paragraph.

Topic closed and locking. CF if you want to keep making jokes, just go right on ahead to your PM box, Ill be waiting.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Well put Andrew *claps*
Wut.

Well put Andrew *claps* I have just dared. YOU!!!!
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Raptor X wrote:

Well put Andrew *claps*
Wut.

Well put Andrew *claps* I have just dared. YOU!!!!
How DARE you! Meh, I'll just ruin the above post anyways.
Andrew, my point is, this is absolutly no big deal.
You attacked the guys grammar, but in your post? It was "horrid" as you so nicely put it.
Guess what? If your going to talk about anyones grammar be prepared for your own to be aimed at.
Know what Andrew? I know my typing was crap, I know I ignored the need to punctuate because "I't teh inerwebz LOLloolO," hell, my grammar was fine but I'll get to that later. But you know what I never got frustated at anyone over the internet, maybe I'm more laid back, but get this-you were talking to a noob, big deal.
If you can't handle being a mod, just quit, moderation ain't so effing hard, I've been a moderator many times before. In some cases, I was the only one, on HUGE sites. You're mad at 5-year olds spamming up the place, if anything, I should be raging at you.

Now I remember my crap typing, but I allso remember that if I used a mother-effing internet corruoption, you went raging at worst.
So step back, stop making these jokes, and I swear to god(and Im not kidding) if you quote this post and add anything to it, god forbids me telling you what I would do.
How may I respond...
Oh my, you're gonna ban me! L.O.L...
Cool story bro
Ya rage, ya lose.
I...don't...care?
Internet tough guy strikes again!
DU SUMFINK!

You might wanna know, for once these jokes mean something.

Also, don't close the topic, I don't see why you always retreat debates with me to the C-box or PMs.
BTW
"I will make a paragraph when I want."
Worst and most blatent excuse I have ever seen not uttered by my sister.
If you wanna make a paragraph, have a good reason, this one not only points out flaws in yours, but entertains me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:06 pm

I wonder what Gopher has to say? <.< I'm amazed he hasn't commented on this.
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Andrew wrote:God damnit CF, I lost my power to delete posts, but luckily for that is.
Just saying that little bit alone should make the Admins here question whether or not making you a Mod was a good idea. Seriously. The fact that you would be willing to do delete posts simply because they make fun of you, or you don't like them, shows you can't take the job. It also shows just how immature you really are (since you'd obviously rather ban him, above listening to his criticism). It may be joking criticism, but it is still criticism, and any mature person would listen to it.

Then there's fact that you went and raged at a total newb for being well, a total newb. I've seen lots of kids over at MG who are just as high minded as him. Matter of fact (if what I've just seen is any indication) you're no better then he is. The only differences I see between you two are that you've been here longer, and that you are a moderator. That's it. You're both equally high minded children to me.

Also, some advice: skip the internet tough guy act. No body here is falling for it.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptor X Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:41 pm

This is what I have to say to all noobs:
Raptor X
Raptor X
Acrocanthosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Andrew wrote:
Coyotefang wrote:Okay...
Andrew wrote:
hobbies=stuff
skinning=quite good
modding=moderate

NO U!
Well put Andrew *claps*
Wut.

God damnit CF, I lost my power to delete posts, but luckily for that is. Oh my bad for making just about to typos and you say I have bad grammar. When you cam to this site, this is how you type "He y guyss! Wats goin on toda?" So CF, it doesnt matter if he was doing it kindly, I will make a paragraph when I want. Look Im making one right now. So step back, stop making these jokes, and I swear to god(and Im not kidding) if you quote this post and add anything to it, god forbids me telling you what I would do.

Theres another paragraph.

Topic closed and locking. CF if you want to keep making jokes, just go right on ahead to your PM box, Ill be waiting.
By the way, that isnt at all how I used to type, I simply skipped over letters, not even bad grammer.
Your grammar was bad then and is bad now, you go after typos and I actually go after grammar.
It would help you to know what grammar is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:36 am

Look you guys, sorry, Fiddle Sticks me, okay, I don't want CF banned, he was always my bud on here, I still can't figure out my grammar problem, but I'll try to fix it. I would never want CF banned on here, cause who else would on this site talks about bikes like that. TWK, yeah you probably have seen more noobs worse than that, but your more use to it then me, I've been snappy, and I overreacted, yup, I did. Okay, yeah I might be trying to see like a tough guy, but really Im trying to make a too-serious-point. So, yes I actually disagree to my actions, no I'm not trying to suck up either.

I cant ban you CF. Literally. >_> And as I stated, I dont want to. RaptorX, they arent noobs. >_>

TWK I was trying to delete posts cause they made fun of me, but I was gonna delete this "topic".

I'm not mad, kinda hoping mostly that you guys arent, but I see why now.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 am

Don't worry pal I am a perverted asshole troll devoid of sympathy and emotion who annoys people over the internet for entertainment don't get mad.
Soo... yeah...

Yeah I love all of ya, very, very much, I could give you all not-gay kisses!
No not the chocolate kind, well sorta.

"you probably have seen more noobs worse than that"
Oh yeah, that's the only reasoon I have a runescape account, there is no rule against trolling. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 am

Coyotefang wrote:Don't worry pal I am an asshole devoid of sympathy and emotion don't get mad.
Soo... yeah...

Yeah I love all of ya, very, very much, I could give you all not-gay kisses!
No not the chocolate kind, well sorta.

"you probably have seen more noobs worse than that"
Oh yeah, that's the only reasoon I have a runescape account, there is no rule against trolling. Twisted Evil

You mean like those, french-guy kisses things? Or Greg and Terry off of American Dad? >_> Ill pass :P Theres a place called a *COUGH COUGH FIDFADFHchat boxDFAOJ COUGH*
I'd like to see you at though.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:26 am

cunfuzzed wrote:
Andrew wrote:God damnit CF, I lost my power to delete posts, but luckily for that is.
Just saying that little bit alone should make the Admins here question whether or not making you a Mod was a good idea. Seriously. The fact that you would be willing to do delete posts simply because they make fun of you, or you don't like them, shows you can't take the job. It also shows just how immature you really are (since you'd obviously rather ban him, above listening to his criticism). It may be joking criticism, but it is still criticism, and any mature person would listen to it.

Then there's fact that you went and raged at a total newb for being well, a total newb. I've seen lots of kids over at MG who are just as high minded as him. Matter of fact (if what I've just seen is any indication) you're no better then he is. The only differences I see between you two are that you've been here longer, and that you are a moderator. That's it. You're both equally high minded children to me.

Also, some advice: skip the internet tough guy act. No body here is falling for it.

TWK, I swear you are a gleaming beacon of maturity. :D

Andrew, instead of implementing your thoughts and feelings, you should have told him that this topic should never have been opened, told him he couldn't be part of the administrative team, and locked the topic. Viola. Instead, you lost your cool, and ended up looking like someone who hasn't been on the forum for more than ten days. You may not want to hear it, but TWK is right to an extent. You've made the staff look like we sit here and attack members rather than handle things in a respectable manner.

I got a PM from this kid a week ago asking if he could be an administrator, and I just blew it off. If you sit there and fuel his little flame, your giving him a huge opportunity to come up with a rebuttal that in turn makes you look like a child. (Which I guess you are, you're 13). But you don't let the users know that.

Also, I really don't like your decision to delete every post that contradicted your initial post, and even ended up getting a user banned for making a little post. Nowhere in the rules do I see that you aren't allowed to request to be part of the staff. Although it is an extremely bold thing to do, it definitely doesn't deserve any sort of criticism further than a formal denial of his request. You should have left it be, turned down his offer, and locked the topic. That would set an example for the rest of new members to know that you can't roll into any site requesting a spot on the administrative staff.

As far as you Username, you probably made a separate account and are trying to lay low so we won't ban you. You have my word that you may continue to browse Allosaurus' forum without any problems, as long as you abide by the rules. I apologize for the behavior of the other members, and hope you don't let this reflect the caliber of some of the other members on this forum
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Yes RR, Im awfully sorry, but there's one mistake you have, I do not want to ban him. I just lost my cool then. I wasnt threatning to delete all these posts cause I dont like them, but I was going to delete the topic for it has no use being here, but I see your point that it isn't against the rules.

Username, I should be talking to you the most right now, I'm sorry for my crude way of telling you "no". I hope this doesnt reflect your staying at JM or your way of other members, as RR stated.

Again, I'm really sorry, I won't do it again.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Allosaurus571 Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:53 pm

No need to apologize now, I deleted the account (at his dad's request)
Allosaurus571
Allosaurus571
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Oh that's great. I got his dad to make him get his son's account deleted.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:48 pm

Ehh, I've looked at some of his posts, and he wasn't too savvy a user. I'm afraid that if his father wouldn't have requested for his account to be deleted, he would have ended up getting deleted anyway. Besides, who are we to question his father's actions? As far as his dad's motives go, we aren't sure who's fault it was.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:05 pm

Meh, had it comming anyways.
I wonder what type of people JM sees in the future.
COUGHWHOEVERMGBANSCOUGH
Oh sh-t.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackmills98 Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:31 pm

Guest wrote:name=username
hobbies=stuff
skinning=quite good
modding=moderate

You no can be admin Evil or Very Mad you be good like me and you be admin Very Happy
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Godzilla98 Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:47 am

Dude, stop using my acconut! leave it alone, Alien, please and I mean LEAVE, it, alone!, whoever did this will get into alot of big trouble by a admin.

Godzilla98
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gopher Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:44 pm

I banned that account. Now let's see if it's really not you pretending. You won't care, right? It's all for the "greater good."
Gopher
Gopher
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down