New Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Forum

Post  jackmills98 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:37 am

im sorry for making a Forum

new forum with no Help at all its called Dinosaur Genesis yes i know looks the same title as

Modding Genesis

the link http://dinosaurgenesis.freeforums.org.cn/forum.htm and Reglister silent
avatar
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Forum

Post  RaptorSpinoRex on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:43 am

did you have permission to copy JM's rules?
avatar
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Forum

Post  jackmills98 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:45 am

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:did you have permission to copy JM's rules?

i just made it yestday and no did not have jm mods rules permission

i just done that so you can read well on it sorry for not having jm s rules permission
avatar
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Forum

Post  RaptorSpinoRex on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:47 am

jackmills98 wrote:
RaptorSpinoRex wrote:did you have permission to copy JM's rules?

i just made it yestday and no did not have jm mods rules permission

i just done that so you can read well on it sorry for not having jm s rules permission
what a gramm
but still you cannot use these rules until you got the permission
avatar
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Forum

Post  jackmills98 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:48 am

i made my rules now Very Happy
avatar
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Forum

Post  Raging Raptor on Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:45 pm

jackmills98 wrote:im sorry for making a Forum

new forum with no Help at all its called Dinosaur Genesis yes i know looks the same title as

Modding Genesis

the link http://dinosaurgenesis.freeforums.org.cn/forum.htm and Reglister silent
Hey, we weren't warning you or telling you not to make a forum, we where advising not to make a jp/jpog forum. But I guess it's a step in the right direction, and with time maybe a more original name will pop up.

_________________
ADMIN NOTE: Signature removed due to problems it caused with leaking and colors. We have saved all of your links. PM Gopher for details.
avatar
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Forum

Post  Andrew on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:54 am

Raging Raptor wrote:
jackmills98 wrote:im sorry for making a Forum

new forum with no Help at all its called Dinosaur Genesis yes i know looks the same title as

Modding Genesis

the link http://dinosaurgenesis.freeforums.org.cn/forum.htm and Reglister silent
Hey, we weren't warning you or telling you not to make a forum, we where advising not to make a jp/jpog forum. But I guess it's a step in the right direction, and with time maybe a more original name will pop up.


I still cant stop laughing about when he did. "Genesis Mod."

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Forum

Post  jackmills98 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:01 am

I still cant stop laughing about when he did. "Genesis Mod."

What do you mean?? confused
avatar
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Forum

Post  Andrew on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:02 am

jackmills98 wrote:
I still cant stop laughing about when he did. "Genesis Mod."

What do you mean?? confused


Nothing..........Nothing.....

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Forum

Post  Coyotefang on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:
jackmills98 wrote:im sorry for making a Forum

new forum with no Help at all its called Dinosaur Genesis yes i know looks the same title as

Modding Genesis

the link http://dinosaurgenesis.freeforums.org.cn/forum.htm and Reglister silent
Hey, we weren't warning you or telling you not to make a forum, we where advising not to make a jp/jpog forum. But I guess it's a step in the right direction, and with time maybe a more original name will pop up.
A dinosaur forum ain't much better either, even worse because now nothing can be origional, a dino gaming site might work, but all the other sites based on specific games cover that.
avatar
Coyotefang
Carnotaurus
Carnotaurus


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Forum

Post  Raging Raptor on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Maybe something a little less prehistoric. Like, arts and crafts, or maybe a short story site. Here are some I'd avoid:

Music Forums (You'll get alot of filthy languaged members, and a lot of filthy songs.)

General Discussion Forums (Not everyone is a fan of talking about the weater and economy.)

JPOG/JP forums (Self explanitory)

Randomness forums (Flooded with spam and people just trying to up their post counts, lack of order and civility.)

Anything Movie/TV Show Specific (Eventually, after discussing the movie/show through and through, you'll run out of stuff to talk about, even if there are 2 or 3 sequels. Maybe if there's a videogame to the movie/show. Maybe. Plus, alot of legal things get in the way.)

Point is, pick an original topic that is open-ended, and will keep people entertained a good while.





_________________
ADMIN NOTE: Signature removed due to problems it caused with leaking and colors. We have saved all of your links. PM Gopher for details.
avatar
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Forum

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum