Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My site progress

3 posters

Go down

My site progress Empty My site progress

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Hey guys i just wanted to show my site progress:
well i have 48 members, someone are from here like P101, raptors rule, Thunderaptor, Royalraptor, spino77, Clonehunter, Tyrant King Rex...etc...
Our users have posted a total of 7250 messages, also we are working of an official pack called Operation Genesis Expansion Project or OGEP.
i have created avatars and sigs for the members, a lot of skins RPGS and Contests.
for the guests i have a forum called Guests Zone! where the guests can post.
here it is:
Operation Genesis Paradise
and if you want join it Wink

Last edited by RaptorSpinoRex on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

My site progress Empty Re: My site progress

Post  jackmills98 Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Wow 3989 messages that i was IP Bannad out there for awhile Cool cyclops
jackmills98
jackmills98
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:48 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:Hey guys i just wanted to show my site progress:
well i have 39 members, someone are from here like P101, raptors rule, Thunderaptor, Royalraptor, spino77, Clonehunter, Tyrant King Rex...etc...
Our users have posted a total of 3989 messages, also we are working of an official pack called Operation Genesis Expansion Project or OGEP.
i have created avatars and sigs for the members, a lot of skins RPGS and Contests.
here it is:
I'd yell at ya for posting a very ignorant topic, but by god boy, you've done it! My site hasn't seen any sort of activity yours has! Although it is a very crude rip off of JMANEP, (which is a ripoff of JM) (which is a rip off of MG), it's still great you're able to run a site that is growing. Surely you had a nice line of staff help you along, no?
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  RaptorSpinoRex Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:
RaptorSpinoRex wrote:Hey guys i just wanted to show my site progress:
well i have 39 members, someone are from here like P101, raptors rule, Thunderaptor, Royalraptor, spino77, Clonehunter, Tyrant King Rex...etc...
Our users have posted a total of 3989 messages, also we are working of an official pack called Operation Genesis Expansion Project or OGEP.
here it is:
I'd yell at ya for posting a very ignorant topic, but by god boy, you've done it! My site hasn't seen any sort of activity yours has! Although it is a very crude rip off of JMANEP, (which is a ripoff of JM) (which is a rip off of MG), it's still great you're able to run a site that is growing. Surely you had a nice line of staff help you along, no?
thanks you for joining man, but why a ignorant topic?
yes i have nice helps Wink and thanks again
RaptorSpinoRex
RaptorSpinoRex
Professional Modder
Professional Modder

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:40 pm

RaptorSpinoRex wrote:why a ignorant topic?
One topic about any user made site is more than enough, let alone topics that clutter the Announcements section about something like progress.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down