Jurassic Mods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back JM!

+6
Dino Man155 alt
Raging Raptor
Gopher
Andrew
procompsognathus101
JPOG Nerd 01
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm back JM! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm back JM!

Post  procompsognathus101 Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Nope. This was completely expected. I just never got to say this when I would keep on seeing JPOG Nerd 01 leave then post an "I'm back" topic, then leave again then post another "I'm back" topic, again! Now I got the chance to say what I wanted to say about JPOG Nerd 01 leaving (again!) already!
procompsognathus101
procompsognathus101
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher98 Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:46 pm

I knew this would happen he left again..... Off-Topic, dude! Agnst
Crusher98
Crusher98
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:47 pm

I think your sig is a bit to big....

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

I'm back JM! - Page 2 Empty *user was banned for this post*

Post  warrior98 Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:06 pm

you timid, female parental figure inciminating, intellectually inferior individuals!

Last edited by Raging Raptor on Sun May 02, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lets just say it was much more...bold before I got to it.)

warrior98
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 pm

warrior98 wrote:your stupid mother fucking retards

What?

Jackmills, stop cussing, and making double accounts!

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat May 01, 2010 6:39 pm

warrior98 wrote:your stupid mother fucking retards
You have no clue how intense the words I wish to speak to you are.

Until then, Andrew, did you warn him? Cause that would be

Offense 1)double account
Offense 2)off topic
Offense 3)trolling

God dammit, your IP is about to be banned, and by IP, I mean every single web adress you've ever posted with.

Last edited by Raging Raptor on Sun May 02, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please excuse my spelling, I'm not on my own computer, and this one happens to not have spell check.)
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  warrior98 Sat May 01, 2010 8:31 pm

sorry if your offended i was just playing around. my apologies. Crying or Very sad

warrior98
Compy
Compy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat May 01, 2010 8:34 pm

warrior98 wrote:sorry if your offended i was just playing around. my apologies. Crying or Very sad

Well stop.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sat May 01, 2010 10:57 pm

warrior98 wrote:sorry if your offended i was just playing around. my apologies. Crying or Very sad
Well you know what? You just can't flame, call out other members or the entire community, use obscene language, and then when confronted just use the same damn line: "I was just playing around" or "Just messin' around", and expect to keep being dealt a clean slate.

Andrew, if you won't warn him, I will. One more time, your IP adress on your account is banned, aswell as email. Whatever is left of the community here is here to talk and keep up with eachother, with the occasional spunky new member who will throw us some new skins to show we stay true to the original purpose of the forum. Doing what you are doing is plain annoying, more than anything. You think that we actually give two damns about what you say? The only reason we don't tolerate people like you is because you set a horrible example for newcomers, who may be below the general age of the site (Averages to about 14 years) who can pick up the bad language. If they see that you are getting away with this crap, then they'll think they can do the same. I remember when we handed out warnings for posting in the wrong topic, or putting too many smileys in a post, or double posting, but now you roll on in spreading your fowl language.

On a final note, they say if your swearing, you suck at making up actual insults and resort to dirty language.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat May 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Raging Raptor wrote:
Well you know what? You just can't flame, call out other members or the entire community, use obscene language, and then when confronted just use the same damn line: "I was just playing around" or "Just messin' around", and expect to keep being dealt a clean slate.

Andrew, if you won't warn him, I will. One more time, your IP adress on your account is banned, aswell as email. Whatever is left of the community here is here to talk and keep up with eachother, with the occasional spunky new member who will throw us some new skins to show we stay true to the original purpose of the forum. Doing what you are doing is plain annoying, more than anything. You think that we actually give two damns about what you say? The only reason we don't tolerate people like you is because you set a horrible example for newcomers, who may be below the general age of the site (Averages to about 14 years) who can pick up the bad language. If they see that you are getting away with this crap, then they'll think they can do the same. I remember when we handed out warnings for posting in the wrong topic, or putting too many smileys in a post, or double posting, but now you roll on in spreading your fowl language.

On a final note, they say if your swearing, you suck at making up actual insults and resort to dirty language.

My warnings don't do anything so I stopped warning him, but if I hadn't, he would have over seven or more. That's his third account. He doesn't deserve to be here.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Sat May 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Andrew wrote:My warnings don't do anything so I stopped warning him,
Here's what I'm thinking after reading that: Ugh...So dumb...

Here's what you do (regardless of whether or not they pay attention to your warnings): you give them a certain number of allowed warnings, and if they decide to ignore you beyond that, you ban them. Simple logic. And even if you don't have the power to ban him I don't know what powers moderators have here, beyond the obvious), there are 3 Admins here (one of which would clearly be more then happy to do it for you).

I'm also wondering how you got to be a moderator. I mean, seriously. If all someone has to do to get by you is totally ignore your warnings, you don't deserve to be one.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun May 02, 2010 12:30 am

Andrew, just warn him 3 times, and me allo or gopher will ban him, warnings are there for a reason, and if he ignores them, then that's his own faullt.

Now, precisely how many warnings have you given him?

And Neo/cunfuzzed, moderators basically have all the powers up till banning and accessing the CP.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  cunfuzzed Sun May 02, 2010 12:35 am

Raging Raptor wrote:And TWK/cunfuzzed, moderators basically have all the powers up till banning and accessing the CP.
Wrong one. :P

But my point still stands.

cunfuzzed
Camarasaurus
Camarasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun May 02, 2010 12:41 am

cunfuzzed wrote:
Raging Raptor wrote:And TWK/cunfuzzed, moderators basically have all the powers up till banning and accessing the CP.
Wrong one. :P

But my point still stands.
Sorry, I get you two mixed up on here. Cause you just had to join incognito. :p.

Anyway, I do suppose your right. Thank you for your positive input.

And since we completely reered off topic, lets either keep on topic or stop posting, because Joel could be back soon![/sarcasm]
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun May 02, 2010 8:41 am

cunfuzzed wrote:
Andrew wrote:My warnings don't do anything so I stopped warning him,
Here's what I'm thinking after reading that: Ugh...So dumb...

Here's what you do (regardless of whether or not they pay attention to your warnings): you give them a certain number of allowed warnings, and if they decide to ignore you beyond that, you ban them. Simple logic. And even if you don't have the power to ban him I don't know what powers moderators have here, beyond the obvious), there are 3 Admins here (one of which would clearly be more then happy to do it for you).

I'm also wondering how you got to be a moderator. I mean, seriously. If all someone has to do to get by you is totally ignore your warnings, you don't deserve to be one.

We don't really get to do anything. We just make a topic that says warned users, warn them, and post it there. Now, it would be more, but I think it was probably three or more ALL together on all accounts.

Mods can't ban. And fine, I'll warn warrior98, since he's jack, and godzilla, for having three accounts on notice, and didn't even do it for a reason. And I'm warning him for flaming for no reason and just says it out of the blue,

EDIT: Sorry RR, we can get back now.

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clonehunter Sun May 02, 2010 11:48 am

Well as of careening off topic, thier really isn't a reason to keep tis thread really open anyhow. Everyone got to say welcome back, said hello, and so on.
Clonehunter
Clonehunter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Raging Raptor Sun May 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Clonehunter wrote:Well as of careening off topic, thier really isn't a reason to keep tis thread really open anyhow. Everyone got to say welcome back, said hello, and so on.
Precisely. Locking.
Raging Raptor
Raging Raptor
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

I'm back JM! - Page 2 Empty Um?

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Sat May 08, 2010 7:49 am

Um. Can we lock it now? Ok. Creepy Rolling Eyes
JPOG Nerd 01
JPOG Nerd 01
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat May 08, 2010 8:02 am

RR has trouble locking Smile

But i don't, so locking!

EDIT: Wait your back again!

OKAY LOCKING

Andrew
Dino Moderator
Dino Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum